Sunday, March 30, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I wake up at 8plus, so early, right?
Hmmms, was waken up by some noise then I went back to sleep and wake up at 10plus. Was really tired. Was at home since morning, then few of my relatives came over to my house. I had my dinner at home also eat only a little. Then my sis and me we were both rushing out, we are late!! FFW starts at 7 and we went out at 7. We took a cab down; I think the cabby got some problem. After FFW, we stay around. Chat with them, hahas. Really have great fun.
Then we went off after everything. Walk to wait for bus, while waiting, I asked Ter about OFC ppt stuff. I don’t know how to do, I haven’t even start. Ter told me, his batch is really different from us. His batch, they do in a group while we do it individually. Not fair!! Hahas.
We took a bus down to SKI then went to grab something to eat. Some of us went to Mac, was really great fun at there!! After we finish, we went off. I took a bus back, together with my sis; after we alighted we walked home. Reach home at 11plus. Then Ter, as a good brother is really good. He sends me his ppt project for reference. Thanks a lot a lot!!
I sleep at about 3 last night. Today I wake up at 8.30 as my alarm rang, was supposed to wake up at 8.30. But I am really tired and I went back to sleep and I wake up at 12plus. After that I went to wash up and do my thing, had my lunch at home also. Went out at about 5, headed to AMK Hub to meet up with JX as he says, wants to go out. Then we went to walk around and went for dinner.
Oh, I got comment on the spoon over there!!
The spoon is super small!! I think it can only contain one udon at one time.
After eating, we went off. Took a bus home. I reach home at about 8.25. Then talk to my mum and watch TV prog’, and slack. My sis seems to be in a good mood. When she is back, I called her then I thought she never hear so I called her again and she asked me how many time I must call her, LOL.
Got to sleep early today as tomorrow I got to wake up early as I am meeting up with Tiffany!! She is going for her driving test tomorrow and she is off!! Will meet her after her test. Cool. I will be seeing her for less than 12 hours.