Friday, March 28, 2008

lovesyou

Let's post something.
For the past few days, I bought a bag and a pair of sandals.
Oh, my sandals is 20% off. Something funny happened when I am buying the sandals.
While making payment, the cashier asked me if I need a carrier, so I was wonder if no then how to carry? Then stunt and the cashier told me, if I don't take the carrier, I will have 20% off, wow, that's cool.
My sandals cost $39.90 and after the 20%, I just have to pay $31.90.
I didn't really wear that pair of sandals as I don't wear sandals, I buy because of the camp and I think it's nice, like buy for fun.
Yesterday I stayed at home for the whole day, hahas. Spent my time doing of my ppt project. Hmmms. Today I wake up at 1plus. Then pack my room, too much to do. I would say it is really in a mess. Then I went to bath at 5plus and continue with my project. Soon, my bro came, together with his girl. Then we slack for a while and went to have our dinner. After dinner, my sis and me went home while my mum and them went to NP, I think. Then I came home, slack also. Nothing to do. Oh, got a call from Elton then chat for a while and we hang then I say I call him back later. Hmmms. I continue my project and went to watch the 9pm show. Everyone watched. Is damn funny. After that I still continue with my project, I really need some silent time. Oh, I got some photos of the camp from Wenny just now. Thank you!!








It’s about 11.05 now I should really sleep early. Tomorrow got to wake up early. Got some meeting going on and is people I don’t know. Don’t worry. I wonder what time should I get out of my house tomorrow. I don’t even know how to get there. Well, nothing much to say. I am hungry. Craving for donuts. Today is my cell out and I didn’t go. I received a call from Tiffany. Yeah, I will be seeing her soon. Seriously, I got nothing to post about. Oh, my mum helped me to top up my ez-link she topped 20bucks.