Wednesday, March 26, 2008

lovesyou

Well, let’s start off with my day of the past few days.
Hmmms.
Monday I went for the camp. I am meeting them at Buona Vista Station, the are meeting at 8, we are supposed to report at 8. I knew I will be late so I thought of going to NACLI myself as it takes just about 10mins to travel from BV to NACLI and if we are meeting a NACLI, we must report at 8.45. I took a train down, at about 8, I got a call from TL and he say they just left the school. I didn’t go early as camp is always like that, drag time.
When I reach BV, I saw the rest at there also and I reach BV at about 8.30. I was like, what?! They are still there? Oh, so we went off together. We took a bus down together.
And here we are!!


Damn fun place.
Went in to gather. Then they spilled us up and they read out our group for us.
I am in the first team and I am the first, so name is the first to be called. So embarrass. Then we have Ice-Breakers, introduction and all those things you will do when you go for camp. Then we have lecture, ‘Developing a Personal Leadership Philosophy’. 3 hours of lecture!! So tired and is lecture, lecture and lecture. After that we went off to check-in to our room and have our lunch.






1 hour for that then we got lecture again; ‘Understanding Ethical Leadership’, again 3 hours!! Then we are suppose to have our outdoors games, but because it rain, we don’t have outdoors games.

Is raining.
We play some balloon game inside the learning lounge. Then we went for dinner. And while having dinner, Jacky asked me to stay back after my dinner. I am not the only one staying; there are still other people. Oh, we were asked to be hostage as the next program is Amazing Race. Sort of fun, they can’t find me, hahas. I waited for so long then they come to my rescue. After AR, we gather together then we went to our room, then bath and sleep.
Tuesday, 2nd day of camp.
We are to report at 7.30 for morning exercise but some of us were a bit late and there are people who are really late. Hmmms, our morning exercise wasn’t really doing 5BX, not really exercise, I think. Hahas. Then we take pic, group pic and we went for breakfast. After breakfast we went for lecture; ‘Leading by Serving’, we were watching a movie and I really love that!! Touch!! We aren’t able to finish to whole movie as time was not enough, then we went for lunch. After lunch, lecture again. ‘Articulating a Vision;, but we request for continuing the movie and lecturer agreed. So we are able to watch the whole thing. By the way, we are watching ‘Hotel Rwanda’.
After lecture, we stay back at there to discuss of a skip. Was having some misunderstanding, I guess. Then after the practicing we went off. They went for dinner and I went to my room. I was alone in room. Got a call from Joseph, thanks for concerning. I didn’t go for dinner and the girls are so nice, they buy chips for me.

Thanks YQ and JY.
Thanks Joseph too.
Were having Themes Party and our skip but I didn’t go. Were upset and Miss Cheryl Chen talks to me and she prayed for me. Then I went to see the themes party and the performance. I think is great, hahas. Oh, before that my brother came to the campsite to help me bring my stuff home, thank you.
After the performance, we went back to sleep. We weren’t sleeping. Was talking and talking. I went to bed at 1plus I was sleeping with Marisa. I wake up at 6plus then went back to my bed and sleep and this morning I wake up at 7plus then faster get things done and went to gather. Oh, there is no morning exercise today!!
We are really like a family; we waited for everyone before going to the dining hall for breakfast. I would say that my group was really united. After breakfast, we went to gather at learning lounge then we go for outdoor learning experiential learning; ‘Building a Team’ and ‘Leading with Goals’. I was really having a lot of fun for the outdoor activity.
The first station is nothing much I like the second station!!
Water game but I am not wet.

We have to swing over, and I am the 5th to go and over there are all guy, so is really scary. First girl to go over, I did it. We got 25 in our group. And we are suppose to have everybody down there at the platform. This really hard, we must have trust in our friend. We did it, congratulation to Blue Team.
The last station is Maze game, fun too.
I think it will be fun only we can communicate well. After all the stations, we went to gather at Multi-Purpose Hall, and we dance. After that we are given 1 an half hour to wash up, pack up and have lunch. We went to have our lunch first and the group a and b sit together. We say our combine cheer and we eat. I think as a team we really do a good job.
After lunch we went to pack up and wash up then went to the learning lounge to gather.
We are getting our cert!!
I am so scared; my name is the first to be called.
After everything we took a pic and combination of team a and b.

Took some pic also.


Then we went off. JJ and I didn’t go to the bus stop; we went to walk about first, as I want to take photos of the place.











Then we went to the bus stop and they are still there, the bus is really long. Before us, another group walks out and our bus pass by them. Took the bus to BV and took a train down to Tampines. Alight together with some people whereby I don’t know their name then we walk around and we saw our friendS so we went together to eat and I took a bus back. I reach home at 8plus. So tiring.
Then I do the contact lists thing and send to them.

God let me encounter a difficult task through this camp.