Sunday, March 23, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTDHDAY TO MENG JUN!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO NI KANG!!


Didn't post for the past few days. Oh I took the hair show vid away already, if you guys want just tell me.
Thursday I wake up late. Lesson is at 8 and I wake up at 7!! Then I quickly get things done and went out, went out at 7.40. At then, I msg YR and WC, telling them I will be late. Then YR replied, she told me she would also be late, hahas. Great!! We will be late together. We took the same bus down to TI, coincidence we say JW. Took a bus down to school. We are late and they still can be so happy, like so proud, LOL. We reach school at 8.30. But, when we went in to class, there are still people who are not there yet, meaning they are later then us. Oh, Miss Leng didn't scold us too. She didn't teach as we were doing our own ppt project. Lesson ends at 10, before we went out of the class; another class who is also using the lab came in. There are sufficient sits as our class and theirs doesn't have full attendance. Jia Wen was in that class, initially I didn't know she was in the class until I hear her voice. Chat with her for awhile, talk a bit of crap then show her my ppt's background, everyone is so in to my ppt's background. After that I went off, then meet up with YR at locker there as she went off first. Then went to meet HL, MH and PF at cafe2. Had our meal there, I almost quarrel with the stall's people, some argument going on. JW and WQ join us too.
Oh, we were chatting at something and some thing makes me really angry!!
Hey I don't need your accompany, okay? Stop telling lies.
I HATE LIAR!!
Then we went for OFC Lesson. During the lesson, I got a call from a teacher name, Mr Ong. I don't even know who he is. He tells me things regarding the community trip. I also got a call from Jin Yuan, asking me to do duty. My lesson is 12 to 2, but we went off at about 1. We wasn't really doing and listening to our work. We were gossiping down there. Eh, these things don’t really start with me, hahas. I also got a call from EC, asking me where am I then he came to my classroom and pass me a invitation card. Hmmms, I received two-invitation card this week.
We do some of our OSA ppt also, then they are also so in to my ppt's background. So, my area is kind of crowded, then Miss Loke came over to have a look too. After we went off from her lesson, I went to meet up with Mr Ong while the rest went to pool center. Waited for Mr Ong as he is not at the staff room. Then we went in to the meeting room, didn't went there before. He meet up with me and discuss and give me information of the trip. Then after that I went to cafe1 as I got a call from EC, asking me if I am free to meet. We chat a little, had our lunch there and we went off. I took a bus to TI and meet up with YR, we went to walk around and we went off. She took a train back and I took a bus back. I am so tired, not feeling well. Reach home at 5plus then I went to bed, I am sick. I sleep till 12plus as my mum and sis came back, I didn't really wake up, just awake for a while and went back to sleep. I am having a fever.
Friday I wake up at 9plus. Do my thing, wash up and use com for awhile then went to hospital for visiting with my sis. Took a cab down. Slack there then went off at 6plus. Brother drives me out to take train; I took train down to my grandparent's place. Stay there for a while and went home, went off at about 9. Took a bus home, I am so tired!! And I realize I didn't bring house key. I meet up with ES at his house, chat with his mum and dad then watch a show; Kung Fu Dunk, so funny and cute. Watch till finish at about 12plus, slack for a while then mum and bro came and fetch me home.
Saturday I wake up at 9plus, then got a msg from Miss Lovy Ng at 10plus asking me things regarding the Drugs MV. I went to wash up, pack my stuff and went out. Took a train down to hospital again, same thing, slack there. Only mum was there initially then follow by my sis and some relatives. I wasn't well at then, don't know what happen, fever. Then mum gives me panadol to eat, I just feel like resting. Hmmms. Went off at 7plus went off with my aunty and cousin. I took a train back, didn't go home, went to JX's house, is a invitation, hahas. Slack there till 2plus and we went off, went to have supper then walk home. Reach home at 4plus then went to bed. This morning I wake up at 10 as my alarm clock rang then I went back to sleep and wake up at 12plus. I went to get things done and went out. Before I went off, my mum came back, she asked me to asks my bro to drives me down and go together to hospital, it was 2.30 at then and my bro wanted to meet me at AMK, 5plus. So I went out, as I need to purchase some stuff then I went to my grandparent’s house, my bro was there. I slack there and waited for my bro and we went off together and also his girl. Reach hospital at 6plus then we went down at 7 for dinner. Same thing, stays there do nothing. We went off at 10plus. Bro drives me back home. hmmms. I am so tired. Lots of thing to do and I am yet to do. I got no time.
Tomorrow I will be away. I will be going for camp. Shall see you guys soon. Sad thing, I am not going for our class BBQ. It crashed with my camp. :(
I am going for camp tomorrow and yet I am sort of not in the mood and I haven’t pack my stuff for the camp. Seriously, I don’t know what I really have to bring as they mention, ‘no short shorts is allowed’, I shall pack my stuff later on. Will be sleeping for just a few hours, as I must wake up early tomorrow morning.