Wednesday, March 19, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YU HANG!!

Yesterday morning I wake up late!! I was so tired; well something happen in the morning, hmmms. Lets not talk about unhappy stuff. Took a bus down to TI, got a call from YR and YR, asking where am I, hahas. I am late!! They are so sweet; they wanted to wait for me.
I reach school at about 8.05 then I saw them at the forum, we went up to class together. Lesson is at 8, I reach school at 8.05 BUT I am wronged. There are some changes it starts at 8.30!! I am really so lucky. We went for just 5mins of lesson, went there to hand in homework and we went off. We went to slack around. I went to MLC together with WC and JW. I went there to surf net as I was boring. We went at about 8.40 and we went off at 9.40, we went to get ready for OFC exam. OFC exam starts at 10!! Well, I think is easy. I finished it at about 10.30 then I went off to pack my stuff and I remember something!! I forget to take my thumb drive and I place it at MLC!! I am at 6th floor and I rushed down, accompanied by WC. Thanks God, it still there and is like I went back 1hour later. Well, the com that I use previously is down so nobody is using and I think nobody notice. Then went to the forum with WC, slack there. After that she went off. I meet up with Mcginn and we went to MLT. Some event going on. I didn’t go for lesson after that. I meet up with YS and WQ regarding class blog after their lesson. Hope they will really do a good job and nothing goes wrong.
Oh ya, before that I was so happy and contented!! I got a msg from LF, congratulating me!! I got full marks for my paper!! Thanks for the info. I was so happy!! Then got a call from WQ telling me the same thing. I didn’t expect. I heard from them I got both ‘A’s for both paper. I got 2‘A’ for OSA module. And there are 2 more chapter to go.
Event ends at 5plus, we went off together. I went to change and put stuff in locker. Walked to TM MRT station. We took train, I took a train down to Outram, went to SGH for visiting. Reach there at about 7.30. Went for dinner with my Aunty and Sister, we went off at about 10.15. I am so tired!! I reach home at 11plus. Hmmms. Went to pack my stuff and bath!! Was so tired. Then I went to sleep at 12plus.
Oh ya, heard from them lesson is cancel for today so we only have to go for CRN Lesson which is 2 hours, 9 to 11.
Today I wake up at about 6.30 I was so tired. Went to school. Reach school at about 9plus, can’t really remember. Went to MLT for the event thing again. Today at there was full of laughter and rubbish they are saying me!! Saying someone and me.
Excuse me; I don’t even know him, LOL.
I do the lighting thing today. I find it rather fun.
Today event is a concert and there are balloons around there. They took balloons for me, thanks guys. We let the balloons goes in the end.


We went off at about 5.
Took a bus down to TI then went to eat and went off. I am so tired, really tired. Took a bus back to YI then took another bus home. Reach home at about 8.10.
Then slack down there and chat in MSN with Christina, didn’t really chat with her with a long time. And also chat with Cindy we are chatting crap.

Heard from them that today they only go for 10mins lesson and they are dismissed. Hahas. So stupid, go for just 10mins?!
I am so bored. Got a msg from JW today asking me to go karaoke tomorrow. Oh, today the event, I saw Nadilah!! My primary school friend!! And while going off, I saw YJ!! My brother. I shall see you people around. Was chatting with EC just now so cute of him of saying lame thing, hmmms. I shall get the invitation card from him. He told me he didn’t dare to msg me as he scared I will be busy. And he says tomorrow want to meet up to pass me some stuff. He added, he will msg me then he change it to he will call me.

Hello, anything can just say, okay?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOWELL!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSEPHINE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENG LEONG!!