Monday, March 17, 2008

lovesyou

Saturday I wake up at 3plus!! So late, right? Hahas. Then I went to wash up and do my stuff then went to meet up with my mum at CP, we went to walk around and buy lots of stuff. After that we went home. Reach home at 5plus. Nothing to do. Was slacking at home for the whole day, my relative was at my house too. But I didn’t really communicate with them. At about 8plus, my brother came!! Together with his girl. We talk and have fun at there. Brother was using com to check stuff and JX chat with him. I went to bed at, I think 4plus. Was on the phone with YR at first then I so called, scolded her, is for her own good. We talk really a lot a lot of thing!! Ya? Talk for 2hours?!
Sunday I wake up at 7plus, so tired!! I went back to sleep. Then I wake up again and went back to sleep and I am fully awake at 12plus. I went to bath and wash up, do my stuff then slack. Was supposed to go meet up with WC and the rest but I didn’t. I stayed at home then do my thing, went out at 5plus, went to have dinner at Upper Thomson; The Prata Place. Ordered quite a lot!!
Hmmms, went off at about 7. Walked down to SP then slack there. Enjoy the view. Hahas.
Chat down there and talk rubbish. Went off at 8plus, walked home. Seriously, I don’t have much to say about yesterday. Yesterday I sleep at very very late.

This morning I wake up at 6plus, was so tired but I got no choice but to wake up. Went to get things done and went out at 7.20. Took a bus down to TI, was queuing up for the bus then saw HL and Joelin. Then after that I saw YR, so cut the queue. We took the bus together, reach school at about 8.45, I think. Went to the locker to out our stuff and the main purpose is, she wants to change shoes as she is not wearing proper shoes but, after we put our stuff, we just went off. We walked all the way to the stairs as we are at 4th floor and our lesson is at 3rd floor, wanted to walk down the stairs and she tell me; ‘oh I forget to change my shoes!’ dots. So we walked back to our locker, then went for lesson again. Anyway, Miss Leng was late today. First period, again doing ppt. My com so lagging so I changed com. I am sitting in the middle of LF and JW, a bit stress when sitting there as there is too much thing and I think I should just pretend. I was really doing my ppt and surfing the net for graphic and also, listening to song. My songs motivate me, well, whole class like it. Suppose to finished at 11 but we went off at 10plus, as we got nothing much to do. Then went to slack outside cafe1 and have my meal there. Before we go for that, I think we are really kpo. WC told me some stuff, secret*.
I didn’t eat much, just order cakes. 2 slices; strawberry and tiramisu. Then we slack down there. I got an msg from Jun Xuan, requesting me for something. I am like, so pressured. I got a msg from Jason also, saying he wanted to meet up to talk things out, well, I don’t know what’s going on. Okay, I did nothing wrong, so why be afraid? I agreed with his meet up.
Hey!! Is rejecting people a wrong? NO?!
Break till 12. I didn’t go to class. I went for the camp briefing. Meet up with Mcginn before going up to LT1 for the briefing. Saw Miss Cheryl at there too!! Miss her so much, didn’t see her for a period of time. Briefing ends at 1 so we went to MLT’s control room. There are event going on, some concert. Just some comment, I think they don’t really do well for he performance, although it is juts a rehearsal I think they should put in effort too. We went off at 4plus then I was asked by JY, our VP to go down with him for some meeting. I was like, ‘huh? Why me.’ We went to the meeting room, just for a while and we went off. Then again, meet up with Mcginn and TL. Went off at 5. JY went on his own then the rest of us went to take a bus down to TI. While waiting for bus, I saw Mrs Sim!! Chat a lot with her. Hmmms. then we took the bus down to TI, we went to CS for dinner and we went to walk around and we went off. I took the bus down to YI. Reach there at like 8.20. I was so tired. Then took another bus back home, reach home at 8.30. Went to bath, before I started to bath, I got a call from JX, asking me out for dinner. I am okay with it so after I bath I went for dinner together with him. I was so tired. I couldn’t bath peacefully as my phone kept on ringing and ringing. After dinner, we went off. Slack at home, nothing much to do. hmmms. I want to sleep early today!!

Goodnight!!