Friday, March 14, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I didn’t manage to wake up on time. Wake up a little late and I wasn’t really late for school. I reach school just on time. Meet up with WC at the bus stop, we walked up to class together. Reach class at 8.10. Miss Leng wasn’t there she got something on. Not much teaching, just some briefing on ppt as we are moving on to the new chapter. Lesson is 2hours and we just went for 1hour+. Went off at about 9.30, we went to slack at utside cafe1, it was silent at then. Then we waited for SBM lesson. Went for SBM at 10 and, know what? There are no SBM lesson!? Cancel. Again? So stupid, right. Waited just for SBM lesson and there are no SBM lesson. And we are only left we SBM lesson then we can go home already. Then we went off at about 11 when we know there are no lessons. Went to the pool center but is all fully booked, anyway I don’t want to play. We took a bus down to TI, then went to movie while I went off. Took a bus and headed to meet Ben and PK. When I board the bus, I called them a few times but nobody pick up. Waited for their call. Meet up then we went for lunch at NP at about 12. After lunch we slack there and chat a lot, wow, I didn’t know we could talk for so long. We talk for like 3hours, hahas. Then went off, took bus back. All of us were taking different buses. Hmmms, I reach home at about 3.25. Then went to slack and do my stuff. At night, I watch TV prog’ then do my thing and went to bath at 11.10. So late!! Chat on the phone with JW for a while due to some stuff. Cheer up. Then talks with some friend and I went to bed.
Today I am suppose to have SW lesson at 8 to 9.30 but I got a very bad plan. I thought of not going for SW lesson but still go school early to study for CRN exam as we will be having exam after SW. I told some friend about my plan and some also didn’t attend SW. ya, I should say I am lucky because there are no SW lesson!! It is cancel!! I plan to wake up at 7. I wake up at 6.45 as I got morning call!! Thank you thank you. I went back to sleep and I wake up at 7. Slack at my bed then went to wash up and get thing done and went to school. Meet up with YR. meet JW at TI, took a bus down to school together. Before that we got a call from WC, telling us there are no SW lesson. Anyway, I don’t care much. I didn’t go. We reach school at about 9 then slack outside cafe1, study study and study!! At that time I was so scared and somehow I am afraid I couldn’t remember. I tried very hard and I prayed. Prayer works!! Went to locker before going for exam. I wen to change shoes as I am wearing slipper and my shoes is at locker, I almost couldn’t find my shoes, things are covering and I couldn’t see. Went for exam, not really difficult but I am still afraid. Went off at 10.50 as I have finish then we went off together, waited for JW and we went off. Went to some area to slack then go for OFC lesson at 11.20, suppose to be there by 11.15. Anyway, we are not the latest batch; there are more people who are later then us. After OFC we went off. I went to meet up with Jacky and TL for doing some camp thing. Then we were chatting outside CVC and I suggest we don’t stand at a side so we went to cafe1 to chat. Really chatting or rather I am listening, hahas. Have our lunch there too. We went off at 5. I went to meet up with YR and the rest then we went off. Initially we wanted to go for dinner, Sakae Sushi but some don’t agree so we didn’t go. I don’t know where they gone to but I went home. I took a bus down to TI then take another bus home. I missed the stop as I am sleeping and when I wake up, I can alight but I didn’t as I am sitting at the inside and a guy is sitting right beside of me and he is sleeping. I went to WI then took another bus home. So tired. Reach home at about 7.40. I off my phone from afternoon till now. Just don’t want to be disturbed. So I slack at home and watch TV prog’, nothing much. That’s so bored. I want to find something better to do. Was thinking of lots of stuff just now. Maybe I shouldn’t go for the camp.