Tuesday, May 20, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DEBORAH!!

Yesterday I went out!! Although initially I didn’t want to as I am sick and tired but I am bored at home. Took a train down to CH station and meet up with YB then we went to MS, as I wanted to go. Walk around and have our early dinner at Yoshinaya. After eating we went to walk around and went to SC. Went to SG, slack there, and went to carrefour to buy drinks. We went down to FOW for a while and we went off. I took a bus home.
Was a little not happy when I am in the bus. After a few stops when I board the bus, a guy bored and sit beside me. AND he went to adjust the aircon, and it turns to my leg is having the aircon and I am like, a little not happy and I don’t care, after few stops I just adjust the aircon and he keep on looking at me. I think its nothing wrong.
Hmmms, and I reached home at 10plus yesterday. Went to do my thing and went to bed at 12plus.
Wake up at 6plus this morning. Went to prepare and get things done then went out. Didn’t board the bus, as it is really a lot of people so I waited for the second bus. Reach TI at 8plus and I know I will reach class just on time. Went to some shop and wanted to buy so biscuit but I happen to see the expiry date and it is expired!! Shouldn’t mention which shop.
Saw PK and Ben while queuing up for bus to school but we didn’t talk. I reach school just on time, 9. And I got a msg from PF telling me lesson cancelled. And it is a 3-hour lesson!! We meet up and we went to CH for breakfast, after that we went to study area to study. Exam is coming!! And I think I cannot study too much at one time.
I need some time to relax, like what JX says. I am really stressed up. Got too much thing and I don’t understand why our class always got event, exam is coming, aren’t we suppose to be preparing? Should I call our class lucky, as we are the selected classes?
Went for CRN lesson at 12. After lesson we went to cafe2 to buy drink, as the weather is really hot and to do our homework. Went off at about 1.45. We went up to locker, as I wanted to change shoes, so they accompany me. Good thing!! I saw my Best Friend at there so I borrow lanyard from him as I think I might need. Thank you.
We went for our test, after that I went off. We meet up at the study area as some had not yet finish then we took the bus down to TI together.
When I reached home, I went to do my thing and I think I really got to study. OFC mock test is tomorrow and I only study a bit. I should continue tomorrow, lets give myself some break. :):)
Tomorrow I don’t know if I can go for my T&F event, not feeling well. Shall rest early today.