Sunday, May 18, 2008

lovesyou

Friday I went out at about 8.10. Went out with my mum as we agreed to go for dinner. Can’t decide where to go and I am meeting YB also, so I asked my mum, how? Cause if I go dinner with my mum, I will be late with meeting YB. And we suggest going for dinner together. We took a bus down to NP and meet up with YB. While waiting for bus, my mum was talking lots of thing. When we meet up with YB, we went for dinner at Sakae Sushi; and FINALLY I used the voucher that has been with me for like half a year, hahas. Given by PK!! It cost 67++!! I paid!!
After we eat we went off. I went out with my friend; we took a bus down to MC. Went to MS to walk around and accompanied my friend to play game. Then walk around and we went to Esplanade and to MP was really happy. Then we went to ONE FULLERTON to enjoy the view. Captured some beautiful pic;























We went off at 7plus, went to LPS, the festival market to have our breakfast and we went off, I was really tired. Reach home at 9plus and I went to bed. Wake up at 2 as I am having difficulties breathing due to my flu then I went back to sleep and wake up at 5 and I went back to sleep as I am really tired. Then I wake up at 7plus and my phone rang. I went to do my thing and use com, chat in MSN then I went to bed at 1plus. Can’t sleep well as I am having flu. Mum came in to my room in the middle of the night saying want to bring me to doctor but I don’t want. I went to bed, yesterday morning I wake up at 8plus as my phone rang; got a msg from some friend. Then I slack at my bed, msging with friends and listening to songs. Went to wash up and bath then start to use com and talk on the phone for like 2hours. Then went for online shopping again and plan my schedule. Chat in MSN with some Jia Wen, Kevin and Benjamin. I think they had a great day yesterday, but heard from them that they only go till evening-night time. They reached home at quite early.
I went to bed at 1plus, and again my mum came in to my room saying the same thing.
This morning I wake up at 8plus as I got a msg then I slack at my bed and listen to songs cum msging with friends. And I went to wash up and bath to refresh myself. Then started to use com and talk on the phone and start to do revision from 12plus till 4plus. Then I slack awhile, use com and go online shopping again cum reading study notes. Bought lots of stuff; don’t even know what I buying. Will be going to transfer the money over tomorrow. Was on the phone and MSN just now, but of cause I set aside my stuff. Talk on the phone with Eric just now. Play some game and play MSN game!! I am playing MSN game now, blogging and playing DS game.
I am hungry right now.
I want to go out tomorrow, don’t feel like staying at home.
Yesterday got no FFW and today got no SS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SALLY!!