Friday, May 16, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SHERYL!!

Wednesday night I sleep at 12plus.
Yesterday I wake up at 6plus then do my thing and went out. Reach school at 8plus. Meet up with YR and talk our some issues then I went to Auditorium’s CR as I got duty at there. Stay there till 12plus and I went off; don’t want to stay anymore, I feel so sick at there. Oh, yesterday I got some conflict with a classmate. I can’t blame her cause its no point but what can I do? I went off, went to WS, have my lunch and walk around then went to PRTP to slack and went back to WS. Went to the library to study. I am so tired!! Wanted to go home but still, I accompanied my friend. I am really tired of all those things that are happening around me. After we study we went off. I took a bus home, reach home at 7plus and immediately I went to sleep, as I am really tired. Mum came in to see if I am okay and she went out. My sis came in to my room in the middle of the night and this morning. This morning I wake up at 5am as people came in to my room, I thought it was my mum but is my sis. My sis came in to my room without switching on the light, as she knows I don’t like it so she used torchlight, instead. I did go back to sleep and this morning I wake up at 6plus. Didn’t intend to go school early so I slack about then get things done and went out. Reach TI at 8plus, and I got a call from Einstein, a friend whereby I have not been seeing for a very long time. Oh, the queue for the bus is really long and 4buses cane at one time. So cool; I board the 3rd bus. Reach school at 8.45, the very first person I saw was Joseph Jonathan; he is at the entrance ushering people. Then took the Admin’s lift up to 4th floor. Went to the CR, I also do my project there. It’s a typing project. I went off at 11plus, went for lesson as I don’t want to miss. OFC lesson was going through homework and some assignment and we are dismissed. Dismiss at 12.25, I went off with PF and MH and meet up with PF’s mum. I didn’t go for singing as I think I am not well so MH didn’t go too. When I reached the buss top then I remember about my project, which has to be handed in by today, I have done but I didn’t print out. I didn’t go back to school, as I was tired. Was supposed to go for lunch at Sakae Sushi with YR but I didn’t went too. I went home. Reach TI and I saw PK and Ben I took the bus home. Reach home at about 2. Then went to do my thing and chat with my sis, we were really talking nonsense and funny thing. I got a call from school, the SW department. Asking me to help to inform about the track and field event. I slack at home and I am really bored. Want to have a good rest but it seem so difficult for me. I study a bit, as next Wednesday is my mock exam; I hope it will be an easy one. Chat in MSN with some friend. Chat with MH and she is angry, she asked me if I am angry and I tell her, I can’t do anything even though I am angry, right? MH, you should cool down.
Was also chatting with Jia Wen and she asked me things and chat about friends. Jia Wen told me some sad stuff of hers but she say she isn’t sad. Cheer up okay? You can do it.
And also ZK, we were chatting about my school stuff and studies.
I just don’t want to stay at home that’s why I intend to go out and I am going out later on. Sudden got the thought of going to shopping!! I called my mum just now, wanted to ask her if she wants to go but she say she is on her way home, never mind. I thought of going out myself, as I really don’t want to stay at home. I pack my room, again. Even though there is nothing for me to pack. I changed my bed sheet, vacuumed and moped the floor. Anyway, I am going out later. :) But not shopping.

People do change, just a matter of change to good or bad.