Wednesday, May 14, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CAROL!!

Last Sunday afternoon I went to my grandparent’s place. When reaching, I saw Sebastian!! I slack there till night and we went for dinner. Dinner was great but I didn’t eat much. Was having some heart-warming time together. After dinner we went to some roti prata shop to eat some prata and we went off. My sis and me went off with our aunty and we took a bus back. we reach home at 10plus, was so tired. Went to do my thing and I went to bed. Monday I wake up at 5plus, do my thing and went out. Reach school just on time. And I saw YR and HL. Went for lesson but I wasn’t in the mood, was so boring, is always assignment, assignment and assignment. After OSA, I went off with WC. We went to eat a little and went to FH for some talk and we went to change room 1 to bring our table down. That is my first time there. After that we went to some other room and we went off. Went back for lesson and they are having CRN. CRN lesson is 12 to 1 and we reach class at about 12.10 and they are dismissed. We went to slack around some area to do our planning, we were so in to those thing and we forget about time. When it is about time, we pack our thing and rushed for lesson, we wasn’t late, LOL. Was having OFC and teacher were going through some revision and talking about her history. After OFC we went for LLA and again, some people run away from lesson. LLA was okay okay, as per normal. Teacher didn’t teach much. After LLA we went off to cafe1 as some wants to eat then we took a bus to LP, I never been there before, MH went with us, hahas. We went to buy things needed fir our bazaar. After that we went to TM, walk around and we went off. I took a bus back with MH. We were talking our some people and out of sudden I just know so many things. I reach home at about 10. And I was on the phone and having quarrel at home. I pack my stuff and I went off. Took a cab down to my grandparent’s house. Thanks to my aunty, she helped me with doing jelly. And I think is good I go our to there if not I think I won’t be able to do so much at one shot. I went to bed at about 12.20. Tuesday I wake up at 5plus, went to do my thing and went out. I took a cab down, as my stuff was really heavy. I went to WS to fetch JW then we went to school together. After we alight from cab, Connie cab is behind us. We were all so tired as our stuff are heavy.
Thanks MH and JW for bringing camera for me, I needed it!! Took quite a lot of picture. But is not with me, shall upload it once I got all.
Then is having the bazaar;
I think I am really blessed, hahas. Eating and eating as they buy and I got to try.
After bazaar we went off. I meet up with a friend, went to café1 and I saw Carol they all. Meet up with my friend, waited and we took a bus off. Eh, some stuff I don’t wish to elaborate. We went for dinner at night then I took a bus home. I overslept so I alight at the interchange was tiring. No choice, so I took another bus back home. Reach home at 10plus. Went to do my thing and I got a call from YB and followed by Eric. Chat on the phone and I am hearing them chatting about their stuff. YB hangs up first and I chat with Eric till about 12plus and I went to bed, wasn’t feeling well. This morning I wake up at 5plus, slack at my bed and I went to do my thing. Was supposed to go for duty today but I didn’t go. I msged with TL and asking him if I can go later and I am having some project/test stuff. I am afraid that he might not be happy so I msg Thommas and tell him I am not going. I didn’t go to school also. I went out. Went to consult doctor, as my condition is not stable. Doctor says I need lots of rest; I am under stress and lack of sleep.
After consulting I went to walk around but there is nothing for me to shop as it is still early and most of the shop is not yet operate. I went to guardian to buy some vitamins and walk around for a while then went off. Took a bus down to TI and went to school and meet up with YB and he passed me my books, anyway I got to thanks MH.
We took a bus back to TI again, went there to walk around then accompanied YB to eat and we went to library to study and do homework. My homework is again on report, I think I start to like report, I find it actually easy just that minutes is easier. After that we went off to a nearby park, slack at there and talk then we went off at about 7. Took a bus home, reach home at 8plus. I didn’t know my mum was home and I msg her. I chat in MSN with a few friend and went to bath. I am now talking on the phone with Eric.