Sunday, May 11, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ISAAC KWAN!!

Thursday after I went off from lab, I meet up with YB. Accompanied him down to TPY. After that went to walk around and have our lunch there. Then we went to a nearby park to chat and slack for a while then we went to walk about again at the central and we went to library to read book. Got a call from Willie at then, asking me if I want to go for dinner but I thought we are going out with grandpa and yes, we are going together. Aunty and uncle called me and tell me about dinner thing. After going to library we went back to the park to slack. Were talking about some not happy thing. Went off at about 7. Our initially plan was to go to GMT but last minutes there are some changes. I took a bus down to Kallang station and took another bus down to Kenbangan station. Waited for the rest, as I was early. Waited for mum and sis for about 20minutes and uncle came to fetch us to the place. When we reach there, they alight first while I went to uncle to look for parking lot. Then joined them for dinner. Anyway, it’s my grandfather birthday!! I think we really ordered a lot. We ordered about 10dishes but we managed to finish. I didn’t take any pic as I was really tired, sleepy. I eat a bit as I am tired and I find the place stuffy and warm. After dinner my uncle drives me to SKI and I took a bus back from there, while I am inside the car YB called me and we chat. We are still chatting after I alight from my uncle’s car and when I board the bus. Chat all the way till I reach home. We end call at 10plus, when I reached home, as I am really tired and stressed up. Then I went to do my thing and went to bed at 12plus.
Friday I wake up at about 7 and my lesson starts at 8 but I don’t care, I slowly do my thing as I plan to reach school at 8.30. As first lesson is SW and it will always delay and start late. I went out of my house at about 7.30, reached school at 8.45. Meet up with them at the basketball court and there are no SW lesson, we slack there for a while and went off. It’s really sunny!! I wanted to go off with MH as she wants to go cafe2 but YX says she want to bath so I went to meet up with her and we went to the toilet together, while going to there, we saw Carol, HS and SZ and we went in together. Went to bath and we went to campus havan to eat. All of them order breakfast set except for YX and me. We eat spaghetti!! After eating we went up to the washroom as some wanted to change shirt and we went for lesson. Was outside the class, waiting for teacher to come and MH is really noisy. She kept on asking YX about my thing, hahas. We went for lesson and teacher is teaching on report chapter. I find it hard, I am afraid that I might not be able to catch up; I think I am poor at that. During OFC lesson, I don’t know why my eyes sudden turns very red but I don’t feel anything, it’s not pain or itchy. MH gave me some eye drop, thanks. After lesson, I went off with MH to the locker while most of them rushed off for their meeting. YB was there too. We pack our locker and we went down to cafe1. Accompanied MH to eat, we went off at 1.55. I didn’t go for singing as I got some other thing on so MH also didn’t go. YB and me went for our AV meeting, was at LT1 then went down to Amphitheatre and went off. At there, I took some pic, which the teacher in charge asked me to. I went off at about 3.50, went off alone and I am really tired, saw Pearlyn, Benjamin and Kenneth at the bus stop. We took the same bus down to TI and I went to my grandparent’s house. Reach there at 4plus then went to bath and after I bath I chat on the phone with YB. Friday was really a day I remember. Okay, lets not elaborate. Ya, I was at my grandparent’s house and use com at 7plus and do my stuff. Talk with YB and seriously I don’t know what to say. We hang up and I went home. The bus came so I take and it goes to PRI. On my way there YB say want to meet. So we meet up at Kallang station. I reach there at 9plus, went to buy newspaper to read while waiting for YB. After he come we went to walk about, went to buy some dink and we walk to a overhead bridge, stayed there and talk. Got a call from my aunty and she talk to YB. I am really happy staying up there ‘enjoying the scene’. I got happy moment at there. Thanks. We went off at 12plus. I went to bed at 4plus, and wake up at 6plus, as I can’t sleep well. Went back to sleep again and wake up at 8plus. Rest at the bed at went to wash up at 8plus then go out to have breakfast. After breakfast we went to walk about and went off. I reach home at 12plus; on my way back I realize I forget about my key. But when I reach home, the door and the gate was not lock at all. I went to wash up and do my thing then went to sleep at 3plus as I fall asleep. Nobody is at home I am so bored!! Wake up at about 7. Went to do my thing, pack my stuff and stayed at home. I tidy my room and iron my entire wardrobe’s clothing. Again, I throw away lots of stuff; I throw away all my earring. Mum came home at 11plus and I chat with her. I mentioned that I wanted to buy a blender and she say she also have the thoughts of buying but she don’t know if it is good to have one at home. My mum wanted to eat and she want me to accompany her eat but I don’t want and I get scolded, LOL. I told my mum about the gate is not locked up when I came home yesterday and she told me she purposely don’t lock. I told her is good because I didn’t bring key back home.
Oh, there will be no more com at my room as there are problem with the cable connecting the modem and also no phone. :( :(
Yesterday I chat with my sister and we were talking about lots of funny funny thing and we keep on disturb one another. I went to bed at about 4. This morning I wake up at 8plus as my phone rang. Slack at my bed till 9plus and my mum came in to my room and shift the com out. I went back to sleep and wake up at about 11. Nobody is home everyone is out. Went to wash up and get things done then wanted to go out to meet my mum to celebrate mother’s day but when I am going out, I realised I don’t have house key so I can’t go out. I stayed at home and watch some show then start to post this and chat on the phone. Will be going to my grandparent’s house later on.
Hey YB, sorry can’t accompany you yesterday as I know I will be tired. Next time, okay? :) :)

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL MUMMIES!!

Don’t be involved in my stuff, thanks. And I think I got nothing to do with it.

I don’t need any help from you. I know what I am doing and I know more than anyone who thinks they know.
Relationship got nothing to do with work, don’t throw all your emotion together. By doing that you are just being selfish!!
Do you know its just so irritating? Hearing all those stuff, repeating again and again. Can you understand?!
People let’s wake up to our sense, wake up to our sense as in think of other’s feeling, including myself.
Character is something we cannot change.

Change it if we can, if we can’t then accept the fact.