Thursday, May 08, 2008

lovesyou

Monday after first lesson I went off with WC, went to locker then went down to eat. After that we went to co-op, as WC wants to buy chocolate. I wanted to buy things too bur she ask me not to but as she think its not worth it, so I didn’t buy. Then we went up to 3rd floor and coincidentally, we saw PF!! She is alone so we asked her to join us. There are still time before lesson so we slack at the study area and listen to song and talk. And PF asked me a question and I think I gave her a really good answer, hahas. I saw JW when I am going for my lesson, she was walking down the stairs while I am going up and she taps my shoulder, I didn’t know is her as I look at her from the side view. Went for OFC lesson, not really having lesson. We get back our test paper, go through and we are dismissed. I am happy with my grade. Went to slack about and went for LLA lesson. We go for just 1 hour even though it is suppose to be a 2hour plus lesson. LLA attendance was really power, out of 41 only 14 are present. We are to do some story line’s thing. Even though it is hard but is really fun. My groups were really ‘creative’ and ‘intelligent’. My groups were all Chinese girls. After dismiss, we took the lift down and talk and while and went off. Meet up with YB at the bus stop and just nice, he comes when the bus comes. When I board the bus, I saw Terence!! Chat with him till he alights. I went to TM then went to find YR they all. Return money to YR then we went off. WC went home while YB and me went to walk about and slack at Pastsmania for some drink and talks. After that we went to walk about and went for dinner at Yoshinoya.
After dinner we went to buy some stuff to eat then went to the open plaza to slack and went off. Before we went off, we went to buy herbal tea, sour plum and biscuit. And we walk to interchange. While waiting for bus I saw Kevin!! My best friend. Haven’t really been talking to him and PKFC. And I got a call from Shayful; oh he is in the same queue as me. We took the bus together. Kevin alights first then follows by me. I reach home at about 10.30. I went to do my things and went to bed at 11plus, as I am really tired.
Tuesday I wake up at 4plus, that was really early but I went back to bed and wake up at 6plus, get things done and went out. When I reach the bus stop, I saw JX and we took the bus down together. The real-time system got problem, hahas.
Before I reach school I got a call from MH and she started talking crap to me. I reach school at about 8.45, meet up with WC they all, slack about and wait for lesson to start. Was having SBM and it is supposed to be a 3hours lesson but we only go for 1hour plus. But my groups stay back to discuss our planning. We went off at about 11. Saw Kevin, PK and Ben but they are too into their songs and games, so we didn’t talk. I went to cafe2 with WC as I got a msg from MH.
I don’t know why but is coincident. YB is there. I thought this shouldn’t be happening?
Chat with YB for a while and we went off. I talk to MH they all for a while and we went off. I was eating strawberry biscuit and drinking milk and MH start all those nonsense and says super dirty thing. And her so-called ‘sickness’ comes, she anyhow touch and I think she is really pervert. We went for CRN lesson together and go for only 20minutes, after that we are dismissed. MH went off as she got the SAF NAVY thing, the rest of us went to slack about as we really got lots of time. WC and me went to put our book and we plan to go to 3rd floor, the study area. While going down, someone call me but I don’t know who he are, but I know he is PK’s classmate. I don’t even know his name and he know mine. Oh, I think he wants to get books or what and I got their locker’s key.
WC and me went to 3rd floor and we saw LF and JW, they were there too, together. But we didn’t sits together I don’t know why. I wonder what if we sit together will there be argument? YR they all came up too and all the gossiping comes, I didn’t say as ‘someone’ is jealous, hahas. Seriously, I was wondering something. I think we are thinking the same thing, just keep it to ourselves.
I accompanied WC down to cafe2, as she wanted to buy drink, I buy too. And we went up to find them, were hearing complaints and I can’t say much because she will be not happy. We sit down there and talk then go for lesson. OSA today was really slack just do one revision but is 4assignment. YX compared our work and she told me she really wasted a lot of paper and when I went to her desk then I think she really waste a lot, a lot. I print my CRN and SBM project thing. After OSA lesson some of us went to the locker to put our books then we went down to buy a file for our SBM project’s proposal. Handed in and we went off. While walking towards the bus stop, I saw some of my class guy. Took the same bus down to TI, while in the bus, Davin is really good- a mental handle, thank you. After I alighted, I got a call from Sammi asking where am I as he is in school with GW they all and he thought I will still be in school. I board the bus back home, saw my sis before I reach my doorstep and we went to buy stuff which my mother asked her to buy then she went out while I bring those stuff home. I reach home at about 5.50. I iron my clothing then went to bath. After I bath I was on the phone with YB, chat for about 30minutes and we end call. I went to do my thing and I realize something. I lost my stuff, again. I was so agitated but there is nothing I can do. Hmmms, 3rd time I misplaced it. I was upset. I went to practice and CRN, I didn’t really practice for the past few weeks. I think I am not practicing because I am down. I shouldn’t let this be happening, I shouldn’t let things that are happening now affect me. I didn’t study very hard, just read through again and again for a few times and I slack at my bed, thinking of lots of thing and listening to song. I added some songs to my ipod due to some reason. I was tired but don’t feel like sleeping, stressed up. PK called me two times I thought what happen, actually nothing.
I received a really SWEET msg. :) Little things cheer me up.
Got a call from my aunty and she told me she misses me, hahas. Chat with her on the phone for a while, and we hang up. We discussed on if we are going out today, as it is my grandpa’s birthday. My aunty leave it to me to plan.
Got a call from Eric, we chat for a while and hang up. Also got a call from Jacky, telling me things regarding the workshop and also TL.
Tuesday I went to bed at 12.
Yesterday I wake up at 6plus. Get things done and went to out. saw Syakirin while going towards the bus stop and also saw Benjamin and followed by JH. I didn’t board the bus when the bus came as there are a lot of people and Benjamin asked me to accompany him as he is waiting for PK. I waited for the next bus, when I reach TI, I board the bus together with Terence. He asked me where is my ‘friend’, I was trying to figure what he is saying and finally I know what he means. Reach school at 9.
When I reach school, my mood was okay-relaxing. But after awhile, I get stressed up. And really, stress and headache. Girls, thanks for concerning. The most relax person should be YR. she is slacking down there all the while, playing PSP. I study my script a little as I think I should still study. And I listen to song, songs that rock. MH, thanks for your song. Remember our ‘sexuality’, LOL.
When I go for our role-play, I was really nervous. After that I went off. Saw Kevin at 11!! He is late for lesson; his lesson is 9, hahas. I went down to library alone to read books then went to meet up with Theophilus for the planning thing. Was waiting outside FH’s control room and is really warm down there. When we are in the control room, we didn’t talk much on the proposal thing. We were listening to song and I saw something!! Got a call from YB then I chat with him and went off. Went to 3rd floor and coincidentally, I saw YR they all. Got a call form MH asking me where am I and if I want to go eat. We meet up together and go for lunch together. While eating, there are really lots of crap. Sorry MH, I know you got lots of arrow yesterday, hahas. After our lunch, we agreed to go to the washroom to change our clothing as we were be having Adventure Ropes Progress but, I realize I forget to bring to shoes down so they accompanied me up, thanks. Went to toilet to change shoes and our clothing. Saw JW inside the toilet too!! Chat with her for a while and she went off for her lesson. We went back to locker to put our stuff and went down to assemble. The adventure thing was really fun, great!!
We went to assemble and go for the progress; we walked up the tower and start from there. Everyone up there was really scared, I think. I was with YX and she is so scared and I also scared but it looks so cool.
I was the 3rd to go and there are problem while I go. It’s so scary and I am stuck at there, somewhere middle. The only thing I can do is to go back. So I went back and stayed there for a while while the teacher went to do some maintenance thing. After that I go again. Is really fun!! Carol was really scared but she did it. She is stuck at the 2nd station. I think most of the people are stuck at the 2nd station. It’s really fun, seriously.
For going through this, some people cried.
Some pic while going through;
















After we finished;



Then some of them were so boring that they went to play with some other station thing.
Teacher scolded, but we don’t know if he is scolding us. So YX says teacher is not scolding us because YX still wants to play, hahas. After everything we went off. Went off at about 4.50. Some of us went to cafe1 to slack and have some drink. Talk down there, talks about lots of thing. We went off at 6.10. I took the same bus as MH and Sutinah. Sutinah alight first then follow by us. I took the same bus as MH, even though the journey is longer but its okay. Anyway I can take the bus back. We were talking our studies and after that crap. We were really having fun inside the bus, she is really dirty, telling me dirty thing but those thing really make me laugh. Oh, I think got injury because of MH. When I alight, I took another bus and went home. Reach home at 8.25. Do my thing and got a call from YB, Eric and Jacky. We conference call. Jacky end call first and we chat till 1plus. We chat for 4hour plus. Thanks Eric. Really chat about lots of stuff. Cheer up.
This morning I wake up at 5plus, went to do my thing and I am ready at 6.45 but I still slack there and went out at 7 as I thought my lesson is at 9. I quickly went out as I know I am late. Reach TI at about 9 then took a bus down, meet up with YR at the bus stop as we were both late. She waits for me then we went up together, went to locker as she wants to change shoes then went for lesson. After OSA lesson we went for OFC lesson. OFC is on new topic, teacher teaches for about 45minutes and we are dismissed. I went off with MH and PF to lab to use com but PF went off half way as she got some other thing, I am now in lab with MH and she is right beside me, hahas.
Will stay here for a while more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDFATHER!!

Just as I wanted to believe and fall in to it, everything seems not right.
But when I decide to leave, everything seem perfect to me.