Sunday, June 01, 2008

lovesyou

First day of June!! Brand new month.
Yesterday I went out at about 8.30. First apologies; sorry!! Sorry Edwin, I was late.
Oh, almost forget to mention some thing, yesterday quarrel with Jun Xiong, first time. I got nothing else to say, what I want to say have say. I am not angry, just disappointed.
Second apologies; sorry!! Sorry PKFC for not going for the supper.
Back to point, I meet up with Edwin and we went to CV, went there to pack food and went to CB to eat. I am grateful!! Hahas. Then we went to see aeroplane. *Smile.
Got a call from Theophilus, asking if I am going for those events, I should be going. But can we have more people to go?
After seeing, we went to ECP, slack there. After ECP, we went to Bedok Jetty. And lastly, we went off, went back home. Thank you for sending me home, Edwin. I reach home at 1.30, talk to my mum and crap with her then I went to do my thing. I went to bed at about 4 but I couldn’t sleep so I just lie at my bed listening to songs. I am a bad girl because I am not studying; I should be studying, right? Exam is on the next few days. Finally, I doze off at about 7am. Thanks God for the sleep. But I am awake up at 11.30. I went to do my thing and surf the net. Clear some stuff in my com, arrange and delete.
I am going out soon, going to my grandparent’s house. Wonder where are we going tonight to celebrate my grandma’s birthday. Hmmms, okay. Shall stop here.

I am happy yesterday!! :):)