Monday, June 02, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I went out at 3plus. Went to my grandparent’s house. Reach there at 4plus. Slack there, talk to my relatives then I went to bath!!
Talk to my aunty and we were crapping down there. We went out at 6plus, I go with my aunty’s car; went to fetch sis and her guy and we went for dinner to celebrate my grandma’s birthday. When we reach, they already reached. Hmmms, the food down there is all right, not too bad. During dinner, there’s lots of crap and arrow; arrow are going round and round. Oh, my uncle went off first as he got things on. After dinner, we went off. Went to a Malay stall and we ordered satay!! After everything we went off. They drive us to somewhere Rochor Rd, as we are taking bus from there. we didn’t went to the bus stop instead we went to fairprice to buy some stuff then we walked to Bugis Station as sis’s guy need to top up his card, after that we went in to BJ then we went to the bus stop and board the bus.
When we board the bus, its not a lot of people but after a few more stops, more and more people come up and it seems so cramp and people there are so irritating, stand so near to me. After we alighted we walked home. Reach home at 10.30, I went to bath and chat in msn cum phone then went to bed at 3plus. Was thinking of lots of thing yesterday as I am having exam today, couldn’t sleep well.
Know what?! I was late for exam today. I woke up at 6plus, went to do my thing and I went out, don’t want to go early too as my mood wasn’t right. Too much thing bothering me. I reach school at about 8.30 and my paper is 8.30. I got a msg from Ms Leng asking where am I and tell me that the exam has started. Thank for your reminding!!
I went in to the lab for my paper and I heard lots of printing sound, is really scary but I remain calm. Congratulation!! I managed to finish my given assignment on time. And there are still time left. The paper was okay, no access. The paper end at 10.30 but we can only leave at 10.45. So we talk there and discussed about the paper. After that I went off, I didn’t go off with them as I am going straight home. Wasn’t happy, things are happening. But, coincidentally while walking out of the school, I saw Kevin and the rest. Oh, I notice because before I see him I can already hear his’s voice. We took the same bus down to TI and we took the same bus back, went to NP for lunch, fun fun. You guys cheer me up. After eating we were talking and I asked if they want to go and sing at E!Hub, we were all so exciting and we started to check our schedule and see when we are free. Oh, there’s a few upcoming event. We should be going for one for that. After that Kevin was exciting about what to wear and the guy discuss about that while we, the girls discuss on our own too. Kevin suggested that we all wear formal. :):)
After discussing we went off, walked around, I buy some stuff, which cost me 20over. After that we went off. All of us took the different buses. Hmmms, I reached home at 2plus, it’s raining cum sunny when I am walking home. :(:(
After I reached home, went to do my thing and I am supposed to be studying but I didn’t, instead I went to use com, chat in MSN with some friend, chatted with Cheryl!! Our conversation was so funny.
Somehow I really envy those people, who don’t study but still can score very well.

All the best to OA and PKFC for our paper and people who are taking examination paper. :):)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA!!