Sunday, June 29, 2008

lovesyou

Friday I went out at about 10.30. Went to Lakeside, hahas. Went to the adventure playground and play. Then I don’t find exciting there over there, so we went to some place for supper then we went to somewhere ECP to slack and we went to CBP then we went to see aeroplane, was so tired then went back to CBP in the morning at about 6.30, went there to see sunrise. This time, I didn’t take picture of it. After that I went home. Was so tired, reached home at 7plus, and I went to bed. Saturday I wake up at 5pm. I am sick. Having cough, headaches and running nose. Must really take care. Wake up at 5 then slack at my bed and listen to songs and I went to wash up and do my thing. Again, drink some health stuff. My house brew barley drink and I am force to drink, is totally without sugar, pure barley. It doesn’t taste like barley instead it taste like herbal drink. Anyway, is good for health, I drink a cup and I do my thing, use com, online shopping, check mail and watch show. Didn’t eat as my house didn’t cook, was so bored but don’t feel like going out. I went to bed at 2.30, couldn’t sleep peacefully as I am sick, and I am half sleep, half awake. I waked up at 4.30 as I got some msg from some friends and got a call from some friend, chat in msg for awhile and I went back to bed. Couldn’t sleep well, head was so pain. I managed to sleep at about 6 then I wake up at 10plus again. Went to get things done and went out, took a train down to VC, on my way there I got a msg from Danny asking me if I am free, so sorry I am not home. Well, when I was at there, its again doing the same thing, this time YY toasted Puo Luo with 3 mixture of thing inside, I don’t really know what’s that but its edible, thanks. YR came at about 5, then she take over me. I accompanied her for awhile and we talk then I went to help with the toast, it’s so fun, over there YH and me were sort of talking crap, oh, and he fried a hardboiled egg for me, thanks so much. So people over there was saying nonsense thing, I continued doing the toast then I went off at about 7.30, happened to take the same train as YH, we take the train to OP then we take the EWL, I alighted at RP. Reached home at about 9. I do my thing, pack my stuff, surf the net, read news, online shopping, check mail, chat in MSN with some friends and post this. Went to read Terence’s blog just now, so sweet of him, my dearest brother.
Today my house brews Chrysanthemum tea as I requested. :):)
Got to sleep early today.