Friday, June 27, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday I went out at about 9, went for dinner at TB hawker. Then I went to LNR, went there to slack and went off at 12plus.
Thursday I wake up at 6plus, get things done and went off. Took a bus down to VC, reached there just nice. Only CF and Peter were there, Peter gave us youtiao, hahas. As usual I do my thing till noontime then I just do cashiering for a while and I went to do toast. :):) Do it together with YY, LOL. So fun, and my face were so red. YY make SB with butter and floss for me, thanks so much. People there are really nice, always making sure that I don’t do hungry and stuff my stomach with stuffs.
After that I am asked to go back, sad. No choice but got to do cashier. :(:( I wasn’t happy with doing that, as I am also afraid. Will, I am supposed to go off at 2 but ended up I go off at 4plus. Took a bus back, was so tired that I fall asleep in the bus till the interchange. I reached home at 6plus, slack and do my thing then I went out, went out at 8.20, went for dinner at CP hawker then went to some playground around my house and went to BTP, but after awhile we went off as I wanted to do something funny and I can’t find any place, so we went to SP, but before going to SP, we went to BTV!! Hmmms, haven’t been there for quite some times, oh, there are some changes. After that we went to SP, walked for a while and we went off. Went to have beancurd and went home. Reaches home at 12plus, do my thing then talked to my sis and I went to bed, as I am really tired.
Today I wake up at 6plus, get things done and I went off. While waiting for the bus, I saw JX. Reached VC at 9plus, do my thing, was so quite down there. CF comes at 11plus then noontime it started to be more and more people coming, I just don’t feel like doing it but I got to. YY comes at 2plus, hahas. Again I went to toast with her but I am so called dragged back to my area. YY toasted Po Luo for me but I didn’t managed to eat as I don’t have time and I forget. Then I just do my thing and YR comes at 3plus, she came and find us. And got disturbed by us, LOL. Then she went off to walk around with WC, JW and WQ. And she came back at 5 and I went off at 5plus. Counted the money at 5 and went to summit and exchange then the people there seems not happy, just because I am without my nametag and they are like want to fine me, is not my fault, is that they didn’t give, okay? Who to blame?
Never mind, forget about the incident. I went back and I tell May and we were talking and gossiping about the people there, hahas. Then talked about her boyfriend and some guy. Well, YR knows me really well. :):)
I went off at about 6, reached home at 7plus. Drink green bean soup, do my thing and use com.

So tired, I am going out later on.