Wednesday, June 25, 2008

lovesyou

Last Saturday night, I went out at 12plus, went for supper then went to Punggol end, and back home.
Sunday I stayed at home for the whole day, doing nothing.
Monday as usual, at ViVO. I wake up at 6plus, went to get things done and bath, bath without light then went off. I took bus to train station then take train from there. Reached at 9, only Peter and May were there. Peter brings stuff for us to eat. We were crapping and talking nonsense, nothing much. Lots of thing happened, sad stuff for May. Supposed I can go off at 3 but May asked me to stay longer, I went for break as May asked me to, LOL. Peter buy lunch for us, thanks so much. YR comes at afternoon and I went off. Was really funny at there and we were disturbing YR and YH. I went home, bath and get things done then went out for dinner at CV, after dinner I went to CBP then went home.
Yesterday I wake up at 6plus, get things done and went out. When I reached the train station I got to top up my card as there are not enough of money inside, but my ATM card seems to be having problem and I don’t have much cash with me but I managed to dig out $2.50 to buy the standard ticket. Yesterday was fun at there we were talking crap again. Keep on saying nonsense thing. Peter wasn’t there yesterday so I say it seem much more quiet without Peter, LOL. I went down for a while regarding stock then got disturb by the people below, hahas.
May wasn’t feeling well she went off early. At afternoon, YY toasted bread with Strawberry Jam for me, thanks so much. Is really very sweet of them. YR comes at 4plus and I went off at about 6, although I am supposed to go off at 5. I was there helping YR. went off at 6, went to the washroom to change and cleanup then went off. Meet up with my parent for a while and we went off, went to Beach Rd for dinner and went to CBP then went to some area to slack, went off at 12am. I wanted to eat cake so we thought of where to go as at first we can't think of any 24hour cake shop then I thought of going to Han's, at Upper Thomson Rd.



Eat cake down there and we went off.
Actually, I am already reached home but I went to the train station again, just to top up my ez-link card anyway I got time, after that I went home. Was talking on the phone with XC, talk about VC and WA, both are okay.
Today I wake up at 6plus, went to get things done then went out. Today I was really tired, reach VC at 8plus, as usual only May and Peter was there. Again, Peter bring stuff for us to eat. Today there seem much quiet as some unpleasant thing happen, I didn’t talk much, LOL. As usual, I was doing same thing. Peter went down to buy some herbal and brew it for us, I didn't drink. At afternoon time again, YY toasted bread for me. Today she toasted thick toast with Peanut and Chocolate, is so sweet. And very sweet for YY, my god mother, LOL. Today same thing the girls were talking down there and saying nonsense again. Time past very fast today. Is 5 and I thought it is still early, it seems like it is 2plus, LOL. Well, hand in money to the office then went off, I think today got lesser money. :(:( I didn’t count but XY says. I went off at 5plus, went home. Reached home at about 7, was really tired. The very first things I do when I reached home was on com and have a look at my result!! Was happy with my result, thanks God. I make it through. CONGRATULATION, AGNES!!
Then went to bath and do my thing. Was chatting in MSN with PK and Ben just now, chat about rubbish and our result. I am going out soon, for dinner. :)
I want to go back to WA!! VC is too far. :(:(

Got an msg from Jia Wei, inviting me to his birthday celebartion, thanks for the invitation. I will be going!!
XC asked me out today but I couldn't make it, sorry.
YB asked me if I can go out at 5 today, I couldn't make it, sorry.
Supposed to be going out with PKFC for celebrations of result as our result is out today but it’s cancelled. Some couldn’t make it.
Congratulation to PKFC, OA and everyone.