Saturday, June 21, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EINSTEIN!!

Yesterday I wake up at about 10, went to prepare and I went out. Went to my SS to look for a teacher, as I need to collect my cheque. I reached there at 11, she asked me to wait for 5mins, ended up I waited for about 35minutes. Were waiting for her I was also frustrated, after meeting up I went to WA although I am at ViVO that day as I need to take my cards. After going to WA I went to ViVO, my first day there, was so bored, don’t know what I can do. Well, YR was also asked to come so she came at night. I was again doing the same thing juts that the system is different from WA. I went off at 6plus, went to Harbour Front; went in to the Pastamania and order Potatoes Salad and sit down there then went off, I didn't finish as it don't seem nice to me. I took a bus home, reach home at 8plus, wanted to sleep as yesterday is going to ton till morning and after that I must head down to ViVO, and I need to report at 9. Sad, no longer at WA. But couldn't sleep, so I talk to my mum and sis and play some games with them, wanted to have dinner, as I have not yet eaten anything but my house didn’t cook so I didn’t eat. Went to prepare at 11plus, I got a call from May at about 11.30, telling me that my reporting time is 2, instead at 9!! Means, I don’t have to worry so much. :):)
Aren’t me lucky? Everything goes so well.
Went to do my thing then talked to my parents, talked about lots of stuff, then I went out at about 1 as I am meeting some friends. We meet up and went to LSR then to AMK then to SK and we went to CBP, slack down there and waited for sunrise anyway is about 5plus at then.
I see sun rising up!!



After that we went off, went off at 7plus. Went to a hawker around my house for breakfast. While having breakfast I happened to see Fremond there, we didn’t talk much. After my breakfast we went off. I went home, reach home at about 9. Went to sleep and wanted to wake up at 11.30 but I overslept and I wake up at 12, even though I managed to wake up, I am still tired. Slack at my bed then gets things done and I think I was so lucky. I got a call from Edwin and he offered me help. Edwin came down to meet me and send me to ViVO. Thanks so much; THANK YOU.

On our way there, we saw an accident; a cars crashed. That were pathetic!!
Forget about the incident, we proceed to ViVO. I reported at about 2, today also same thing just that after awhile I went to the bread area, cut and pack it. Not much thing, then back to normal with YR. Today was fun, oh at there seems so rough. At about evening time, there only left with the ladies; then May say, 'Yang Men Nv Jiang', all the guys went off, LOL. I went off at 7plus, took a bus home. Reach home at about 9.30, was just so tired. I went to wash up and clean up then use com, surf the net and talked to my mum and watched show.
Suppose to report at ViVO tomorrow but I didn’t want to go. :):)
Getting result in 4 more days.