Thursday, June 19, 2008

Joy

Tuesday I went out at 5plus, saw a stranger when I was going to the train station. I reach the train station at 6 and just nice as we are meeting at 6. Saw Benjamin when I reached, waited for the rest and we headed down to Cineleisure as some want to have dinner. After their dinner we went up, as they want to play table pool, we went off at 8.50. Take a cab down to ZO; meet up with YR there also.
Then we waited for Alvin and I went to get ticket for him, while going over to get ticket I saw Ah Seng, just so coincident, chat with him for awhile and I went off. Soon, I went in, together with them. It was 9.30, we went to the first floor at first but it’s just so quiet and the atmosphere there was not very good. Then we went up to the second floor and we were chatting down there and I happen to see SH there!! Chat with one another for a while and I went out, with Ah Seng. Talk to him outside, its really a very long time since we last talked. After that went in, was 10plus at then. It was then fun, as most of the people there start to get high and the dance floor were really lots of people. We managed to be at there and dance, they didn't really dance at first so I went to another side and just know people at there and we just dance together. That was really cool, know 3girls; named Agnes, Tiffany, Teng. After dancing for a while I went to find the PKFC, at then they also start to get high. We were so high that we were on the stage of the dance floor, LOL. After awhile some of us went to rest as we are sweating. Then we get back to the dance floor again. Some unhappiness; disappointed with PKFC. We went off at about 2, as the inside seems boring. I took a cab off with PK and Benjamin, headed to my house first. Reach home at 2.20 and I got no key to go in. So I sit at the stairs then went to CP, I thanks GOD that he send someone down to accompany me. The person that GOD send down accompany me until morning, we went for breakfast and went home. Reach home at about 7, went to wash up, talk to my mum and went to bed. Wake up at 4pm as my alarm rang, then I slack at my bed, listening to songs. After that I went to wash up and have my early dinner at home. After dinner, I talk to my mum and sis then we went out to CP, went out at about 8pm. Went to walk around and accompanied them for their dinner then we went home. Got a call from CP telling me that I will be at other outlet on Thursday but they are nit very sure with my schedule also. Reach home at about 10, I went to get prepare and I went out. Went to NC then to ECP. Went home at 1plus. Yesterday I sleep at 3plus and I wake up at 7plus this morning, get ready and I went for breakfast with my mum at CP then we went to buy some stuff and went home. Got a call from May asking if I can go down today but I didn’t agreed as it is too last minute so I am going there tomorrow. Well, I still got to go WA no matter what. :(:(
Reach home at 11, I went to bath and prepare as I am going out soon, supposed to be meeting at 11.30 but we didn’t as friend were late so I went down to the clinic to buy my medicine and I went home again then went out to meet my friend. Meet up at 12.20, headed to KLP, wanted to catch a movie but didn’t managed to as they are not screening the show so we headed down to MS but they are also not screening, we went to walk around and we went to E!Hub. Reach there at 2plus so we went to purchase tickets for the movie; Missing. Then we went to Hei Sushi to eat something and slack down there as our movie is at 7.30. After we finish eating, we went to walk around then we went to Coffee Bean to get ourselves some drinks and we went to walk about and wait for the movie to start. Went in at about 7.25, the show was touching is sort of romance cum horror. After movie we went to have our dinner cum supper at somewhere serangoon. After dinner we went off. Reach home at about 11.30. Tomorrow will be at ViVO. :(:( So far.

Was having a really painful headache.