Tuesday, June 17, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SIQIANG!!

Saturday night I went to bed at 11.30, was msging and on the phone with some friends. I couldn't get to sleep, so I decide to pack some of my stuffs and arrange my photos album as I have collected the photos that I develop. Went to do my things, Edwin msged me at 12plus asking if I am free to go out so we meet up at 3plus, as I am not free at the moment. I do my things and went out, went to meet up with some other people then we went to CV. After that went to ECPB its 5plus at then, we slack there till morning, as we want to see sunrise, again LOL. Yes, we went to see again but we didn't manage to see, as it is very cloudy. We went to MSP, thought we could see down there but no, can't see sunrise too. Didn't managed to see but I managed to captured some beautiful scene.




Then we went off. Went to WA, as I wanted to check my schedule, then chat/crap with them for a while and buy drink from them also. I didn't bring money down so they paid for me first, thanks anyway. After that I went off, wanted to go to NC for breakfast but most of the stall is not yet operating so we decide to go to other places. We went to some places before to can decide where to have our breakfast. Finally we settle our breakfast at Redhill hawker centre. Eat a little down there and we went off. I didn't go home, I went to my grandparent's place. Talk to my grandpa regarding his’s sibling stuffs, nothing much to do as it is still early so I went to sleep, as I haven't sleep for the whole night. Wake up at 3plus, as I couldn't have a peaceful sleep. Talk to my relatives, slack there and help my grandma a little. After that one of my cousin came, we were playing some DS games. Then I went to use com as I got nothing to do and it seem boring, surf the net and check email. Aunty came in to the room, asking me some stuff so we talk inside and those craps comes again. We went out at 5plus as it is about dinnertime and we got to help.
And is finally dinnertime!!

Was enjoying at there; a sense of heart-warming. After I finished eating, I sit at there and talk to my sibling and aunty, and they were saying me. After all the fun we clear up, slack there for a while and went off. Brother drives me back. Reach home at 8plus, then I went to do my thing and I went out at 10plus as I wanted to catch a movie, PKFC gathering was on but I didn't go; was disappointed with them. :(:(
I went out but didn't manage to catch a movie so went to Geylang for supper. After supper we went off. I almost couldn't get in of my house, as my house key is not with me. Yesterday I wake up at 9plus, went to wash up and use com. Was not feeling right, having running nose and cough.
Watch show and MSN. Have my breakfast cum lunch at home, together with my sis. Then I continued watching my show and prepared. Went out at about 4.30, was having a super heavy rain. I went to CWP, as I wanted to catch a movie, as I didn't manage to catch it the day before. But the screening time is very late so I don't intend to watch. Went off to other places, wanted to go to KLP but I thought of there are not much place to dine at so we thought of going IMM, I didn't go there for movie before. But we didn't go, we went to Lot 1 instead but they are not screening the show that I wanted to watch. So we went off, don't intend to watch anymore.
So we just go for dinner, have a hard time going for dinner, as I can't decide where to go and what to eat. In the end we went to J8 dine at SWENSENS.


After dinner we went home. Reach home at 10plus, went to do my thing and continued my show. Went to bed at about 12.
Yesterday was supposed to meet up for gathering but lots of people last minutes say can’t make it, so only left with the PKFC gangs. We didn't go too.
This morning I wake up at 5plus that was really early. I slack at my bed, msging with some friends and I went back to sleep. I wake up at 8plus again as I can't sleep. Then I went back to sleep and finally I wake up at 10plus. Slack at my bed and listening to songs, use com and continued with my show and was thinking of to go or not to go later on, but I am going, went to prepare as I am going out later on. I stopped watching at 3plus, and went to do my things then started to post this.

Let’s have fun. :)