Saturday, June 14, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I got my nail painted!! Finally, I can paint.
Supposed to meet up with Miss Lovy Ng yesterday but I couldn’t get her.
Hmmms. Yesterday I went out at 6plus, went to get things done and went out. I went to E!Hub, went there for dinner.
Finally I went to the newyorknewyork at there!!





The food not very nice.
After dinner, walked around. Went to collect photos, which I developed on Monday. After collecting, went to walk around even though there is not much thing to shop. Supposed to be going to Night Safari but I didn’t want to go, cost too high, LOL. I went for movie instead. Watched ‘The Happening’. Is about a disease and is sort of romance at some part. But the ending is not good. Watched 9plus show then went off, went to LNR, slack there then went to KRP for a while then went off. Can’t remember much. Remember going to ECP. Wanted to see sunrise, but no. Well, at least I am contented. Supposed to ton last week but we didn’t managed to ton so it set as yesterday but still the same.
I didn’t sleep for the whole night and I am really tired. Went to ECPB to see down there and enjoy the morning breeze and scene alone. After that went off. Went to Woodlands Center for breakfast; heavy traffic jam. :(:(
Phone wasn’t with me, so I didn’t picked up mum’s call, nearly got scolded.
Went off at about 7.15 to Woodlands from ECPB and reached there at 8plus!! Went for breakfast at the very old hawker. After eating, went home. Got some saying from mum because of other people.
I reached home at about 10, went to bed as I am tired. Wake up at 3plus as my mum wakes me up then went back to bed again and I wake up at about 7. Supposed to be going out with mum today but I didn’t go. Nobody was home when I am awake, as usual.
I went to wash up, use com and watch show and also listening to songs. Went to clear lots of mail just now as teacher is going to send me a big file.
Wanted to go down to WA to see my schedule today but I am too tired. Imagine I wake up 7pm by the time I get ready, its already 9plus when I reached there. And it will be like just going to there and have a look at my schedule and go home.
So sad, today got no PKFC supper. :(:(
Yesterday got no CG, today no FFW.
Lastly: a big THANK YOU to YUNRU for today. :):)