Friday, June 13, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday night I went to bed at 12plus, couldn’t get to bed peacefully. Was like, restless. Many things bothering me. I really envy some people.
Yesterday I wake up in the morning, same thing. Was tired. Yesterday I went in to the kitchen to help the aunty, is really a lot of thing to do. Was fun in the kitchen compared to outside. Went off at 1plus, took a bus back. Reach home at 2plus, went to do my thing and talk to my mum. Oh, talked with my mum of lots of nonsense stuff and she talk about out of point thing.
Sorry YB for not going for the movie and dinner.
I went out at night for dinner, initially mum says she wants to go too but in the end she didn’t go. I went to Han’s for dinner after dinner, went to lots of weird places then went home at about 10. I think I am happy.
Reach home at 10plus, went to get things done then went to bed. Before going to bed, I was on the phone with Edwin for a while then hanged up. Wanted to have a peaceful sleep but I got a phone call at about 1, from Ronald. After that I continued my sleep, I am actually not sleepy but I need to sleep. Finally I fall asleep at don’t know what time.
Today I wake up at 5plus, so early. Then I slack and get things done then went out. Today was really tired. Same thing. Oh, today I went in to kitchen again as I got not much thing to do. Went in to help one of the aunty; yesterday was helping with the ingredient, today was helping with the washing. More fun then outside, I rather I stay inside. The kitchen people are so friendly. :):)
But still I went out, no choice. Well, outside is also fun. Was really lots of thing to do during peak hour, I am supposed to go off at average 1pm, but that was always peak hour so I always got to stay longer. :(:( Anyway, I got no dates, LOL.
Today I went off at about 1.45. Very first thing I do was get myself a can of cold drink as the weather is very very humid. Then I went to the bus stop, waited for the bus for like 20minutes, so long. Took the bus back, reach home at about 3pm. Went to wash up and cleanup then use com to check email cum listening to songs and chatting in MSN.
Talk on the phone with YB for a while, talk till 5.30!! And I am going out at 6, and I haven’t get my things done, haven’t bath. So I quickly rushed to get my things done and go out. I am going out now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANNY WONG!!