Wednesday, June 11, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOSHUA!!

Friday night I went out at 6plus, went to WM, first time being there. Walk around then went off. Went to …, seriously I can’t remember much.
I only remember going to Kallang, the bridge then went to ECP, I think.
Too much to elaborate, and I don’t want to think.
I only remember going to there then went to my house there for beancurd. After that we went home. Get things done and went to bed.
Saturday I wake up at 11plus, get things done and I started to use com, shop, surf the net and do my thing. Then went to prepare at 3plus as I am going out. Went to prepare and I went out at about 6. Took a train down to PR, reach there at 7.30 and I am meeting my friend at 8, waited and waited. After meet up, we went to E!Hub for dinner. At then I got a call from my bestfriend, Kevin telling me about gathering for supper. I was thinking of can I go, cause I am afraid I can’t make it. Cause I don’t know what time I am leaving. And I didn’t join them last week.
Wanted to dine at newyorknewyork initially. But is very pack so we went to walk around and see and we dine at Pastamania.




After dinner, we went off. Went to PRP, slack there. Went off at about 10.30. Before that I called some people and everyone says they will be late. Well, I took a bus back and went to meet the rest. We are supposing meeting at 11 but I reached at 11.35. I am not the latest. I am the third to reach, then followed by YR and JW. We went to the fitness corner to slack and play while the guys while busy playing their cards. Soon, Benjamin comes. Then we went to the same place again. Went to the prata shop to eat. And is 12plus. We ordered quite a lot, half way while having our supper and crapping, NK comes. Is really very fun at there, seeing them do those funny things and saying one another. Is really embarrass but is fun. Lets have fun. We went off at about 1.30am. We went to the same place again, went there to slack and of cause playing the fun poker with the exciting forfeit. Was really fun, after that we play those stupid games. Went off at about 3.30. We were really kind people. Because YR is going back to Redhill, we give her money to cab home. I agreed with what my bestfriend says; we are buddy of 5years. We give her what we can give.
PK went off first as it is very near to his house. The rest of us walked out then YR and Kevin took a cab, the rest of us continued to walk down then JW and me take a cab. I reached home at about 4am. Went to wash up, cleanup and went to bed. Went to bed at 5plus.
Sunday I wake up at 2plus, so sleepy. I went to wash up, do my thing and start to use com, online shopping and surf the net. Then I went to my grandparent’s place bring a cake along. Reach there at 4plus, not much people were there. I slack there, talk to my grandparent and watch VCD, a great show. Then see them play mahjong. Went off at 10.15 and Edwin is meeting me at 11 at my house there, meaning I will be late!! I quickly rushed home, on my way home I saw MH!! I reached my house area at 11.05 and Edwin is not there yet; waited for him then we went for supper at beancurd city. After supper we went home.
Monday I wake up at 9.30. Went to get things done and I started to find what to wear, tried many clothes but I don’t think that match my day. Then I wear normal. Went out at 11.40 as we are meeting at 12. Walk to the station, while reaching I saw Joshua; reach there at 11.55, so I waited for them. Soon, YR comes then followed by the guys, and we went for lunch. While having our lunch, all the funny thing comes again, I really got nothing to say. What PK says is really out of point thing, LOL. But is funny. We keep on saying one another. Then we went down to E!Hub. Went to the Kbox at there, sing from 2-4, their opening promotion. And they don’t have happy hour or golden hour; they only have the promotion package which is the 2hours package.


After our singing we went to the Arcade, stayed they till 5plus; we were playing inside, play a lot. They played a lot. After Arcade we went for table pool. The guys went while YR and me went to walk around. Saw ZY also, he is working at there. While walking about I heard someone calling me; don’t know who it is until I look carefully; its Eric. We meet up with the guys at about 7 then we went for dinner. Wanted to dine at newyorknewyork but some don’t want so we went for Pastamania as PK say he never been there before.
Even though WE choose newyorknewyork also no use because WE are not the BIG PEOPLE.

All of us went to order except for PK, because he is the BIG PEOPLE, waiting for others to serve only, LOL.





All of us first time trying all this, these are the pasta that I never ordered and try before. After dinner, we stayed down there and talk, discuss about some stuff then say those craps. After everything we went off. I took a bus back with them while YR went home alone as we are going to different direction. We thought of going to slack so we asked some more people to join us. Meet up at Mac’. And we have our ice-cream mania!! All of us purchased a cup of McFlurry Ice-Cream. Then we went to someplace, I also don’t know where. Kevin brings us there. Before that he went to buy poker cards and we went there to play. Went to a void deck, after that we went to a soccer court. Oh, there are lots of stars that night. :):)
We went off at about 12.30. Kevin went off first as he bus came, the rest of us were still at the bus stop then my friend come and fetch me and JW, send JW home while the rest went home themselves. After that we went for supper and homed. Reach home at 3plus, went to do my things and went to bed at 4am.
Tuesday I wake up at 6plus and went out, I won’t call that work. Went off at about 2. Meet up with YR because she needs to pass me some stuff then we went to Gelare to grab something and slack.




Sit down there and chat and we ordered a slice of cake to share as it is very bad to use their table without having their stuff as we have finished our waffles.

Was suppose to go for Joshua’s birthday celebration but I didn’t go. Sorry about that.
Stayed there till 5plus, no choice even though I am tired because she is working at 6 so I accompanied her. Went to TOPSHOP and I saw Michelle at there. I went off at about 6, took a bus home, was so tired. Reach home at about 7. The very first thing I do was sleep; I was really tired and not feeling well. Wake up at 7.30 as my alarm rang but I was too tired, I went back to sleep and I wake up at 10.30, nothing to do so I continued my sleep.
This morning I wake up at 5plus, same thing then went home. Today was okay. Supposed to go off at 1 but I overwork so I went off at 2.
Didn’t plan to go out after that, went off. Took a bus home. Reach home at 3plus, I think. Then I surf the net, check my mail, chatting in MSN and do my thing cum listening to songs.
I went to read my bestfriend’s blog just now. Is so funny.
Was supposed to meet up with Alicia but I didn’t go. Shall meet her on Friday.
Oh by the way, I am happy with my schedule. I am off on Sunday.
Saturday is YR off day but she is replacing me, thank you. Means, I won’t be there for 5days: Saturday to Wednesday. Yeah. Looking forward to next week: will have lots of fun.