Friday, June 06, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday I didn’t went to Park Hotel for dinner due to some reason, anyway is pack, I think. I meet up with YR at Orchard area then we went to Cineleisure to take neoprint!! After that we went to Park Hotel for dinner, not inside but the SWENSEN there. We didn’t queue up because we already got a reserved sit, hahas.
We ordered Curry Baked Rice, Chess Macaroni, Fried Prawn, Fried Mushroom, Cheese Stick, Strawberry Soda, Cookies Monster and Chocolate Fondue!!
Great, but the fondue not very good.
After dinner we went to Cine to catch a movie. Watched NARNIA; Prince Caspian. Is so touching, love that show. The ending part is sad.

After movie we cab home. I reach home at 12plus, went to wash up and I went to bed as I am really tired.
Thursday I wake up at 5plus, msged YB then went back to sleep at 6plus.
And I wake up at 8.30. Went to get things done then went off. Went to meet up with YR at BJ. We went to walk around and saw Shirley, sister!! After that we went off. Took the train to AMK, went there to find JX and I bought a pair of slipper because I am wearing heels and we are going to reservoir trail.
Went to the trail then went for lunch at prata shop, then went to ViVO walk around and we went to sentosa!!

Dine at Pastamania;

After dinner we went for movie. MOH, so touching.
After movie, went home. Talk to my mum then was online and chatting with Kevin then talk on the phone with Kevin, Daniel and PK. All the disturbing thing comes again. We were discussing on where to go for dinner next week, don’t have a really good place to go.
People, here are the places that we have come out with;
*Pastamania
*Newyorknewyork
*Pepper Lunch
I choose newyorknewyork!!
Chat with them on the phone and we were disturbing one another, PK doesn’t want to go to these 3place as he got other place in mind whereby he wants to go, LOL.
Chat with then for a while and we hang up. Went for online shopping again, buy some stuff. I went to bed at 5plus in the morning. Wake up at 1plus then slack at my bed, hahas.
Just don’t feel like getting up, I am enjoying holidays, having a good life.
I went for online shopping again, then went to bath at 4plus and I chat on the phone with YR; talk about working stuff and my blog and next Monday outing. I am looking forward to the karaoke thing!! After we hanged up, I talk to my mum and started to post this.
My blog’s tag board is getting more and more interesting but I don’t know who it is.
You guys remember 1 year back, what happened? Hahas.


Beautiful memories, once.