Wednesday, June 04, 2008

lovesyou

I am happy!!
Finally exam over.
Wake up at 6plus this morning, couldn’t find my phone and I realize it was lying on the floor. Didn’t set alarm yesterday so I wake up not so early.
I quickly went to get my things done and went off. Today I worn the new pair of shoes that I had buy for like 2months but never worn. I took the same bus with NK down to TI, went to school, reach at about 8. I went up to meet up with those people, not a lot of them are there. Some are still not in school. Then I went to do last minutes study because I am a bad girl. Just tried to memories the format and I didn’t study. Seriously, I thank GOD.
I didn’t study report at all and today paper is not on report. Is on minutes. I think there isn’t much to study on report also, just need to rephrase the sentence. Thanks Terence, brother. God answered to our prayer!!
We went in to the examination hall when our paper is starting, was nervous at first but later okay. The every first thing I do when it had started was, I flipped to the last section to see if it is minutes or report, its minutes. I find the business document a little hard. The paper starts at 8.30, 2hours paper and I left at 9.30. I went off alone, took the bus home. The time that I reached home is the time that JW just went off. Many people says is hard, yesterdays’ easier but I find today paper easier than yesterday. Maybe I didn’t study hard, hahas. Anyway, exam is over.
I reach home at about 11. I went to pack my room, as it is really messy. Yesterday I buy so many stuff and I just throw at one side, as I don’t intend to pack those things yesterday. I pack my room, wardrobe and everything. My room seems more clean and neat now, hahas. Again, throw away lots of stuff.
My packing hour is still the same, super long; about 3hours++, that include changing of bed sheet, arranging my wardrobe, ironing clothes, vacuum the floor and mopping the floor.
Was packing my room, chatting in MSN and on phone.
I am done with everything and got my nail painted. Finally I can paint. Oh, yesterday I did mentioned that I am going out with YR for movie but we are no longer going, instead we are going for dinner. Looking forward for that. We will be going to Park Hotel for our dinner.

So, I am going out soon as dinner is at 7pm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANDRA CHIA!!