Monday, July 07, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ZHE WEI!!

Saturday I went out at 8plus, went over to Serena’s house, slack there while waiting for the rest. Have a great chat with her and a fun time soon we go off. Went to buy cakes and went to meet up with the rest. I didn’t eat, wasn’t hungry. After their dinner, we thought of going to some place for celebration; as usual we went to the park. Initially, we wanted to go to the park near JW, Ben and my house but we thought of that there isn’t any toilet and we cant clean up after all the fun so we went to the park. Before that, we went to buy a few bottles of mineral water and a loaf of bread; as we wanted to play some stupid games. After buying, we took a bus down to the park; we started with singing birthday songs then cake cutting.

BIRTHDAY BOY; BENJAMIN TEH!!

Well, Benjamin did make some wishes. Took a video of him making his’s wish, is not good to post and not good to say out what it is. Then we cut a slice out to make fun of Benjamin, just so fun.
See his face;

We did buy a pack of serviette so is okay and also there are toilet over there.
Okay, enough of making fun of Benjamin, there will be retribution. We eat the cakes and left the cream and Kevin come out with the stupid thoughts; play a game whereby the winner can choose who he/she wants to paste the cream at the person face.
Well, after so much fun we stopped all this as we find it bored. We started with new game, play our very own poker method. Loser got to drink a cup of mineral water it was really bursting. Play and play and lastly; here come the fun part; same game but loser got to eat one slices of plain bread at a certain timing so loser will be eating in rush, hahas. As we still got mineral water we thought of combining both, bread and water. Loser got to drink a cup of water then eat a slices of bread. After all the fun we went off, went off at about 2am. Walked off with Serena, JW and Benjamin. Serena went off first then follow by Benjamin and lastly I parted to JW. I reached home at about 3am, do my thing and I went to bed as I am really tired, didn’t sleep well for the past few days.
Sunday I wake up at 2plus, went to do my things and I went out. Went to VC and I purchased a big bags of sweets and chocolates then I headed to my grandparent’s place as I have not been there for sometimes. Slack there and waited for them to go for dinner. We went to someplace for dinner and after dinner I went off. Went back home, as it is 9plus at then. Reached home at 10plus, went to do my thing and I went to bed at about 11 as I am really tired but I couldn’t sleep well as I am waken up by my phone, so I chat in SMS with some friend. Chat till 1plus, I was tired at then and wasn’t in the mood.
This morning I woke up at 6plus, get things done and I went off. Reached school at about 9, went to class. Today was having lesson, MDP. And I came to know that only 16people in my class scored 3pointed and above, I am glad. Also got our result slip back. After lesson, we went for our SW, but today got no SW just briefing and we are off. Dismissed at about 11.30, so we went for lunch as our next lesson is at 1pm. I wanted to go to cafe1, as I have not been there for some time. But we wanted to sit outdoor and we can’t find any place so we went to other place. They suggest going to the Shanghai café and so we went. But, unhappiness down there; quarrel. After eating we went for our 1pm lesson, waited for half an hour but no teacher come so we went to study area to slack; at the same time, play poker, play PSP game and listen to songs. Then we went for our 3pm lesson. The lesson was okay, is something I like but I find it hard, didn’t teach, just some introduction. Then lastly we went for our last lesson, which is from 4pm to 6pm, an interesting module. We only went for 15minutes and we went off. Great!! I suggest going for dinner so we went to TM. I took a cab down with YR, as I am lazy, waited for them. While waiting I suggest going to The Cafe Cartel for dinner so we went in to have a look at the menu and we went in first.
While waiting for them we took some pic;

Then when they come we order together, here’s our food;











After eating, we were really having fun down there joking with the waiter. After that we went off, just nice when we walked out I saw Kevin. Chat with him for a while and we went off, I went to the washroom then we went off. Took the same bus as YR, JW and WQ. Reached home at 8plus, so tired. I went to do my thing, surf the net and pack my stuff. Was on MSN just now with lots of friend, chatting but mostly are asking me of pic, hahas. Went to read PKFC’s blog just now and I see what Jia Wen comment, so bad of her, LOL. Got a call from Terence brother just now, chat with him for a while and we hanged up.
Got to sleep early today. Tomorrow lesson at 8am.
First day of school and I am sick.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATTHEW!!