Tuesday, July 08, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I wanted to sleep at about 12plus but don’t know why I ended up talking on the phone with YH, talk till 4plus and I went to bed.
This morning I wake up at 6plus, get things done and I went out. I will call myself a bad girl, 2nd day and I skipped. Today I missed 2lesson, POA and BEG. Well, I wouldn’t say I skip because I did went and I went home because when I was about to reach, I wasn’t feeling right and the moment I reached there, I feel really sick; so I went back home. Took a bus home, wanted to consult a doctor then I thought of maybe I will go later as it is still early. I went home and I went to bed immediately. I realize I injured my leg, don’t know what happen but there are lots of blood and bloodstain. I didn’t care much; I just went to lie down, as the feeling is terrible cum no one was at home. I did have a peaceful sleep and I waked up at about 4, got some missed calls and msges from some friends. MH, thank you for being concern.
After I am awake, I went to do my thing and I watch some show and use com, go online shopping and check email. Thinking of lots of stuffs just now, wanted to go down to the clinic but I called and nobody pick up so I don’t intend to go anymore. Was real bored and there’s nothing to do. I do some study just now on POA and BEG, find it interesting. Real bored, suppose to go for table pool with YR but I didn’t want to go, just don’t feel like going out. Joshua asked me if I would like to go for table pool today also but I didn’t go. Went to have a look at my two good primary school friend's blog just now; Jolyn and Yvonne, I really hope to meet up with them soon. Haven't been gathering for quite some time. They are really the best whenever I think of primary school life.
I missed PKFC;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEUNG JIA WEI!!