Friday, August 29, 2008

lovesyou

Thursday I wake up at about 6.30. Meaning I will be late. :):)
Quickly get things done and went off. Reached school at about 8, went for lesson. Was teaching on the makeup stuff, half way I don’t feel well. Went to washroom. Thought of going home as I am really not well and tired but still, I stayed. After BEG lesson, we went for POA lesson, was having test, after test we went down to cafe1 and fill our stomach with some stuff then we went up for lesson again, was doing revision and we got our Teacher’s Day celebration.
4 teachers. Ms Wendy Leng, Mdm Shamilah, Mdm Siti, Mdm Ju and Mr Ng(SH).
Well, happy teacher’s day.








After all the fun we went off. I went over to my aunty office and was again doing stuff for her. :):)
Bath at there also.:):)
We went off at 5.30, went back to my grandparent’s place and I went out at about 6 to meet up with YR, supposing is meeting PKFC but last minute they can’t make it so YR thought of going for dinner. We meet up at AMK Hub and walked down to Jubilee and had our dinner at RAMEN TEN.









We ordered a lot. Can’t even finish.
Happen to see WJ over there.
After dinner, we went to walk about and went to fairprice. Out of sudden, we went over to buy Wine and stuff. Then took a bus down to my house to get glasses, wine’s opener, speaker and stuff then we went over to BP, seriously I never been there before. The park was damn big and so dark. We spent our night at one of the bridge, can’t believe.




We didn’t really sleep even thought I was tired. The night was cold but lucky that I bring something for us to cover. And of course I bring this.

A must bring thing. :):)
We went off at about 5.45, took different bus home. Reached home at 6.15, went to do the washing, wash up and cleanup then went to bed at 6.30am.
Wake up at about 8plus as my phone vibrate then went back to sleep and was half sleep half awake. And people staying above me are making lots of noise. Those constructing sound. And I couldn’t sleep. Finally I got off my bed at about 11.30. :):)
Oh ya, today I skipped school which many people does. I skipped school because today got no lesson and we just got to go and take attendance and watch a show at the Auditorium. Mad About English. LOL.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEARLYN!!