Wednesday, August 27, 2008

lovesyou

Monday I went down to the clinic for some checkups and consultation. Left the clinic at about 3.30pm and went over to my aunty place, help her do some stuff. Left at about 5.45, went to my aunty house with her, pack some stuff and bring my cousin down for tuition and we went over to my grandparent’s place. I slack there and have my dinner over there. Bored, no more Olympics show. :):)
Was talking on the phone with a friend and we meet up because we had not been meeting up for very long. Meet up at about 9 and we went over to some place to slack and went home. Thank you.
Yesterday I wake up at 5am, super early. I am supposed to be waking up at 5.30. Got up very early and give my friend morning call and I went back to sleep. Suppose to wake up at 5.30 but I was slacking and I get down of my bed at 6plus, went to get things done and went off. Was very tired, while walking to the bus stop I saw JW!! It was really shocking because she tapped at my shoulder without me noticing. I board the bus at about 7, surprisingly I reached school at 8sharp, wasn’t late. POA lesson, assignment and off. Went for BEO lesson, was amending our work and we are off. Supposed to go off at 11 but we finish at 10.30. I took a bus down to Bedok to meet up with my uncle and we had our lunch there, then went to office and help my aunty with her stuff. Left there at 5plus, went over to fetch my cousin from tuition and we went off to my grandparent’s place. As usual, I slack there. Had my dinner there, study a little. Went off at about 10plus with my mum, brother fetch us home, thank you. Reached home at nearly to 11, went to pack my stuff, read some notes and I talk on the phone for a while and I went to bed.
This morning I am supposed to wake up at 8.45am but some real damn good friend give me a morning call at 8.25, my alarm has not start ringing yet. No choice, I got up and I went back to sleep and sleep till 9plus, quickly get things done and went to school. Took the same bus down with some classmate and Ter!! Reached school just on time but lessons haven’t start yet and we are still waiting. Went for BEG lesson, new topic and we went off. POA lesson was having test and we went for break. Slack at the 3rd floor, again WQ and YR playing the stupid card game and we play the bluff, we did study but not a lot. Went for lesson at 2pm, was having BEO test, after test was having MDP lesson, new assignment. I continued with my previous assignment, as I had not yet finish. We went off at about 5.30pm. I reached home at 7. Was damn tired. I am going to watch TV show now. :):)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO POCKKAI!!