Monday, August 25, 2008

lovesyou

I mentioned in my previous post that it got no pic recently, so I am going to post pic.

Saturday I went out at 8plus and meet up with Serena. Went to have dinner and I bring her to a playground place. We went off at about 10, took a bus down to CP to buy cake, bread, and those stuff for playing and we took a bus to somewhere around my house to meet up with the rest for cake cutting session. It was more like we are playing than celebrating. Were throwing cake at one another and playing fun thing lastly, of course we clear up the mess and we went to my house downstairs and play.



Thanks to Daniel who come out with the stupid game. A fun and interesting game which cause Kevin to eat seven slices of bread. We left at 12plus. Some went to other place while some went home. I went back home and talked on the phone with my girlfriend then went to bath. After bathing, I pack my stuff then play some game and went to bed at 4am, couldn't believe that. Time past really fast.
Yesterday I wake up at 12plus which is really late. But I went back to sleep and got up at 3plus. I stayed at home the whole day. Use com; surf net to check and send mail and read some news then off to watch Olympics and TV prog'. Oh, yesterday was Olympics closing ceremony; I will say that the performance was great. Was real damn bored at home but don’t feel like going out, mum came home at 10plus and she bring food for us to eat. After eating, I was talking on the phone and doing my thing cum playing some ds game. I went to bed at 5 in the morning, because I was waiting for reply and I have already planned to skip school. Well, shouldn’t say skip, it doesn’t sound very nice, hahas. Should say I got some stuff on.
I wake up at about 8.30 just now, doesn’t feel right. Several headaches.
I went back to sleep as I am also very tired and sleepy. And I got up at about 10am, got a call from Mr Teo. Went back to sleep and I wake up at around 12. Went to wash up, pack my stuff and use com.

I am going out now. :):)