Saturday, August 23, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JACKY!!

Thursday I went to watch TV from 7plus till 10. These show that I am really free.
After watching, I went to pack my stuff and got a call from a friend, talk till 1plus and I went to bed.
Friday I wake up at about 6.30. Went to do my thing and went off to school, saw Ben while waiting for bus, went down to school together. He was late!! Hahas. Took the same bus as YJ also when I reached TI. :):)
Reached school at around 8.30, went up to 3rd floor and meet up with the rest and soon we went for lesson. MDP lesson was fun. Doing new tasks, more on editing. Then do our POA work; all done and we went off at about 1pm. Friday is always fun, MDP cum CARE cum POA-SOP.
I went up to the locker to put our books while they went off first and I went off. I saw someone at the bus stop when I decide to take bus from there. I saw YB, another coincident? :):)
We took the same bus down to Bedok and he accompanies me for bus. Thanks. I went over to my grandparent’s place and had my lunch over there, and then I went to bath and went off with aunty to her office. After work and everything, we went off. Uncle fetch us to HM and I went for a haircut, is really cut not trim. :):) It had been a long time.
After cutting, we went to walk about and meet up with my grandparent they all and have our dinner. I eat 4doughtnut for my dinner, LOL. After dinner, we went off. Uncle fetch me to somewhere Eunos and I take a bus down to PP to meet up with some friend. Meet up and we went to walk around then went to ECP and walked down to BS; slack at starbucks. I see fireworks from there!! :):)
Chat, didn’t have a great chat but we chat a lot. Went off at about 11, took a bus off. Went for light snack at beancurd city and went off. I reached home at about 1.30. Do my thing and talk on the phone with Edwin till about 3.30 and I went to bed.
Today I wake up at about 12, do my thing and slack at home. Was real damn bored. PKFC went out for some birthday celebration but I didn’t go.

Going to meet my girlfriend later on, she is still sleeping. :):)
I realised that recently's post got no pic. :):)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIAWEN!!