Thursday, August 21, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE LEE!!~danchor

Tuesday night I went to bed at really late. Went to bed and I got calls from different friends. Is one after another, just so nice. :):) Lastly, I was on the phone with YH, talking about stuffs and ended with a story. I went to sleep at 3.30am.
Yesterday I wake up at 7am, as my alarm rang. I could have sleep a little more but I am meeting friend for breakfast. Anyway, I changed my alarm tone, a gentle song. Well, got up of bed at 7 and talk to my sis and I went to wash up and get things done, and went off. Took a bus down to TI, meet up with friend and went for breakfast. Initially plan was to Yoshinoya but it isn’t operating yet so we went to LJS instead.
Breakfast over there isn’t great.
Unpleasant breakfast; shouldn't say more. It’s something to do with their tea. I noticed that my breakfast down there is always a not so good thing. Well, I think I wouldn’t be going back or what. I am paying for what I want but they aren’t giving me what I want which makes me give a bad reputation to them.
After breakfast, we went to fairprice to buy some stuff and we headed to school. I reached at 10.30 and lesson starts 11. I happened to meet up with PF and MH when I reached school so we went to slack at 4th floor together while waiting for lesson to starts, and soon the rest come. We just sit down there and talk craps while waiting for time to past. Finally, we went for our first lesson of the day; BEG. New chapter. After BEG lesson, we went for POA lesson. Was supposed to be having a half an hour lesson instead of one hour as we are having class photo taking. But, we just went for like 3mins or what and we are off. Mdm Siti is so nice that she gives us time to be prepared and we gather at Amphitheatre. My class time is scheduled at 12.45 but we took the photo earlier. It was so hot and its lunchtime, a lot of people watching us. :):) After photo taking, we went up to 3rd floor to slack and play some cards game. They teach me some games but I still don’t understand. After all the fun over there, we went off for BEO lesson. BEO was continuing with our thing, this time we take turns to do and we finished. Last lesson, MDP. Doing new assignment, left at 4.30 and went down to meet my girlfriend at cafe1 and we went to TM’s popular, as she wanted to buy some project stuffs, after buying we took a bus home. Coincidently, I took the same bus with my CA. I reached home at 7plus, supposed to meet up with Joshua but didn’t as I am too tired. Got a call from Alzena, and talk about some stuff. Cheer up. :):) You think too much.
After hang up, I went to get things done and slack at my bed, as I am really tired. And in order to keep myself awake, I went to watch TV prog’, all the way till 10. Sis’s guy is really sweet, bought stuff up for her to eat at late night. I went to bed at about 11pm but I couldn’t sleep. Sis came in to my room and we crack jokes again, and it was dirty jokes. Then we went to mum’s room to talk to her and both of us couldn’t stop ourselves from laughing at stupid stuff. Got a call from Eric, we didn’t talk much and some stuff happened so we hanged. Then talk on the phone with some other friend and went to bed at 3.30, I was tired.
This morning I wake up at 6.30, which is late, I am supposed to wake up at 5.30am. at then, I was hesitating that should I go to school as I was really tired and sleepy and I estimated that I will reach school at about 9 or earlier so I decide not to go. This time, I am really a bad girl, I didn’t went to school and I went back to sleep. Yeah. Got a nice sleep. :):) Wake up at 10am, and I just slack about. Was irritated by the noise upstairs!! I didn’t got up of my bed, just slack around and went to wash up and use com at about 12noon. Surf net; check mail, read stuff and news, listen to songs and MSN. Was on the phone too, with YH. He didn’t go to school also. Both of us got the same reason; we were tired and sleepy. :):)
I just had my dinner. :):)

I am going to find things to accompany and occupy me.
Got to go and watch TV prog’, if not I will be bored to death.

Bro and his girl went to Thailand super early this morning, hope they enjoy and have lots of fun. :):)