Tuesday, August 19, 2008

lovesyou

Friday night I didn’t go out, I was at home the whole day after I came back from school.
I am not very well. Can’t remember what time I went to bed.
Saturday I wake up at 12plus, I drag myself up to wash up, have the medicine and went back to bed. And, I wake up at 7pm. seriously; I wanted to go for FFW. Wasn’t feeling very well, wake up and wash up then had the medicine again and went to watch TV show, Olympics Games and some others show. I didn’t do much thing, and was crapping with my sis when she came back at around 11.30. After our stupid crappy stuff, I went to do my homework, which I haven’t even started, and I managed to finish everything, three chapters. :):) And, I went to bed at 3plus if I am not wrong.
Sunday I wake up at about 2pm, I went to bath and pack my stuff then went out with my mum, went to my grandparent’s house!! We reached there at about 5pm. people over there were playing mahjong and whatsoever, cousin was of cause occupying the TV set, watching his cartoon. :):) I just slack at there, talking to my. Grandma cooked a lot but I didn’t eat, wasn’t hungry at then instead I am feeling tired, sleepy.
Went off at 10plus and reached home at 11pm. brothers drives us home. Thank you. :):)
Reached home, pack my stuff and talk on the phone with some friends. I was also studying a little as I got a test today and of cause I got to study because I don’t want a poor result. So, I went to bed at very very late. Not because I was studying all along, I was on the phone also. As a result, I went to bed at 4.30am. Couldn’t sleep well also.
Yesterday I wake up at about 7; get things done and I quickly rushed down to school. I reached school at 8plus, its still early. Thanks God, I am not late.
We slack at the study area for a while and went off for lesson. MDP, new topic; Photoshop. Find it interesting and fun to play with it. I am quite happy with my overall work. After MDP, we went to change and went for SW, we were there but we were not participating in the activities. SW end at about 11.45, we went off for lunch at cafe1. I wasn’t feeling very well even though I have taken the medicine. I saw TX at cafe1 also, talk for a while only.
I ordered porridge but I couldn’t finish. After our lunch, it is still early to the next lesson so we thought of going to the study area to slack but the B’ lift was full of people and is very hard for us to get in, so we went over to take T’ lift up. While waiting for the lift, I saw someone. :):) Familiar faces, YB and Eric.

Is that a coincidence?
We went up to slack, talk and eat junk stuffs. Went for lesson when it is time to go for lesson. BEO lesson; nothing much, was doing the budgeting assignment and having test. After lesson, we went for POA lesson. POA was on new topic, a very short topic. After teaching, we went off. I went off with YR, taking the same bus back. Reached home at about 6.30pm. Initially plan was to stay at home as I got no place to go but I am bored at home and Joshua asked me out so I went. We meet up and headed down to Orchard, meet up with some others friends over there; we went to walk about. At then it was about 9.30, nothing much to shop as many of the shops are already closing. We went to somewhere selegie road to have beancurd and stuffs then went to Mustafa to walk around. And we went off at about 12.30. Headed home, reached home at about 12.45. Went to change, wash up and clean up and finally to bed. Before falling asleep, I got a call from SQ, we were on the phone for like 10minutes and we hang. I went to bed, of cause.
This morning, I wake up at about 6.30. Which means, I will be late and yes, I am.
Lesson at 8 and I reached school at about 8.30. :):)
Went for POA lesson. Was doing assignment and going through the answer. After that we went off. Went for BEO lesson, BEO on budgeting and incomes of our event and we are off. Next lesson was PM, went for just awhile, and was having the discussion and planning then dismiss. I went off, went home to sleep. Was very tired.
Reached home at about 1.30 and off to bed. Wake up at about 6, as I will be meeting my girlfriend. I went to bath and get things done then set off. Meet up, we went to buy our dinner; KFC. The cashier was really funny and talks craps with us. Such a funny cashier. After buying our dinner, of cause we went to YP. She wanted to go there so much, I can’t say no. The moment we see each another, we are full of craps. :):)
We went over to YP to have our dinner and have fun over there, super lots of fun. Haven’t been so happy and enjoying to the extend for a long long time. We went off at about 10, went to 7-eleven to buy sweets and we went off. I reached home at about 10.30. :):)

Just got my things done not long, going to pack my stuff some.