Tuesday, September 23, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ELTON SEE!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO AUNTY HONG!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YUN JIE!!
brother

Last Thursday I went out at night.
Went over to aunty and uncle’s place to visit them and talk to them and aunty give me some biscuits which she bought it back from Malaysia, thank you.
I went off at about 7 and I went to Tampines Giant. Went there to walk about with friend and buy some stuff and we headed to somewhere Bedok Market to have our dinner. After dinner, we went to somewhere ECP. Was slacking over there and somehow racked up some unhappy stuff. As a result, we went off.
Went home, was at my doorstep. I didn’t go in. Isn’t it weird? :):)
Well, is over. Past.
I didn’t go in, I went down to the public phone and phoned someone. Feel bad and sorry.
Was feeling very miserable.
At the miserable moment, some things make me happy. :):)
I saw someone. Saw EC, he brings me to some place that is filled with memories.
Bring me to the place and talk to me of stuff. That makes me feel so not right. Got a sort of lecture from him. Before he can finish everything I wanted to go off but I couldn’t manage to get off, and he drives away. Drives to my house and we were talking at there.

Yes, I know he was very upset. And it was brought to him upon me. I’m sorry.
After all the saying we went off. :):)

Didn't go home, instead we went to BTH.
Reached home about 1.30am. I went to do my thing and went to bed.
Friday I wake up at 7.30am. Went to do my thing and I went out. Reached school at 9.30am and lesson starts at 10am. I went up and meet up with them at 3rd floor, was slacking over there and we went for lesson when it was about time. Was having POA-SOP but Mdm Siti wasn’t there yet so Ms Leng was there talking to us.
We were surfing the net and doing our thing. Soon Mdm Siti comes and we get started at our work. As having 4assignment per group and just nice my group got 4people. I think mine was the easier. :):) WQ and me finished but we couldn’t go off yet as we got to wait for our group to finish and submit everything together. So we waited and we were talking down there. Finished and submit everything at about 12.30pm and we go off. I took a bus down to TI with the darlings and went home.
Reached home at about 1.30pm. Went to do my thing and went out at about 4.15pm.
I went down to Kranji MRT to meet up with my dearest, LOL. :):)

Reached there at very early and I hate waiting!!
After meet up, we go for dinner together.

After dinner, he went back home as he wanted to change and I waited for him. After the changing, we went to Tampines Giant. Walked around and buy chocolate and biscuit. Next we went to PRP, slack over there for awhile and we go home. We went home very early, hahas. Went off at 10plus.
I went back home, do my thing and went to bed.
Two love potions.
Saturday I wake up at 9.15am as my alarm rang. I got up, switch off my alarm and went back to bed. And next when I got up, it was 9.40am!! Meeting people at 10.30am. I quickly went to do my thing and I got everything done at 10.20am. That’s fast, hahas.
I went down and call him and he was still sleeping!!
So time changed to 11.15am.
I went home and slack, talking to my sis. Went off when it was about time and he was there. Great.
We went to Malaysia. We went there at 12plus and I haven’t got my breakfast.
We went to Tebrau City SC to walk about and eat. That should be consider lunch.
After walking the shopping, we went off. I didn’t buy thing. :):)
We went to pump petrol and wash car, LOL.
The weather was damn damn humid.
After the washing, we went back to Singapore.
We went off at like 4 and reached Singapore at 5plus. Jam.
Went straight to CA as he is sending people off. Stayed at there till 8plus and we go off.

Seriously, I was very tired. I wanted to sleep.
We went off, didn’t go home but he went home to take a nap and do his thing. We went out again at about 11pm, went for dinner cum supper at JK, slack at YD and go off at 12.30am. I went back home and do my thing then went to bed.
Sunday I woke up at 9plus as my alarm rang. Went to do my thing and I went out, didn’t want to stay at home any longer.
Walked to the interchange and took a bus to my grandparent’s place. I wanted to buy some cooling water, as the weather was very hot. And I realized, I rushed out without bringing much cash. Reached my grandparent’s place at 11am, only aunty was there and she was sleeping. I went to do my thing and soon my grandparent is back. Granddad was really good to me. After he came back, he went out again to pack food for me to eat. Thank you.
Then we were talking and slacking over there. I went out at about 3pm, went over to somebody’s house, LOL. Was slacking over there and we were all watching VCD. Watched till about 8.30pm, we go off. Went for dinner at OA Rd, after dinner we went to Geylang and home. Reached home at 10.45pm
Gastric problem coming back.
I went to wash up and went to bed before the clock hits 11.30pm.
Yesterday I wake up at 12.30pm, went to do my thing and went down for lunch with mum. After lunch we went home, I went to get things done and went out to meet up with my dear boy. We went to CP, as he wanted to have lunch. While waiting for the lift, I saw Mrs Sim, so chatted with her while going up. We went up to the food court but it wasn’t operating sue to some constructing/renovation work. We went off to HM. Have our lunch there, after lunch we went to walk around and buy some biscuits and go off.
Plan was to go over his house to continue the show, both agreed.
So we went to his house and watched the show. After watching, I watch TV show and we went off at about 9pm for dinner. We went to somewhere upper Thomson rd as we are craving for prata. Went to a particular shop but the server there doesn’t seem to bother or perhaps they are business. We waited for like few minutes and we go off.
Prata was still our choice so we went to other place, after eating we go off.
Mum was at home and I was talking to her than all the complaining comes again, I can only listen.
Seems so bored at home.
I went down to call and talk. :):)
Went up at 1plus, do my thing and talk to mum again.
I was coughing the whole night till I couldn’t get to sleep.
So I got up and pack my room, was packing just a little area and I throw away lots of stuff.
I guess you didn’t want to see it.
Was packing halfway and I take a look at the clock. It was 3.53am. I couldn’t believe.
I went to dig out coins and I went down to call. Talk till about 5.30am and I went home. Went back to sleep.
This morning I wake up at 12plus as my alarm rang. So I got up and went to do my thing and I am now here blogging.
Got to go.
Off to pack my room.