Thursday, September 18, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO WEI JIE!!

Tuesday I wake up at 10plus.
Yeah. Great. No school, but still I couldn’t get to sleep longer. I woke up then talk to my mum and do my thing. Was having a terrible feeling. Sick.
Went to get things done and I went out at 1plus, after that I meet up with my bro at AMK and we went to somewhere Kim Seng Rd. after that, we went to TB to have our lunch and we went to uncle’s place then to grandparent’s place. I stay at there till about 7.45pm and I went off to meet a friend, we went to J8 to catch a movie. Watched ‘The Days’. It was a nice show, a great film. Suitable for youngster. A show that is worth watching. After movie, we went to Geylang for supper and we went home at pretty late.
Yesterday I wake up at about 10am.
Woke up before my alarm rang.
I start school at 1pm and I am not used to it. Get off of my bed at 10.15 and went to get things dine. Went out for school, I board the bus at 11.30am. Reached TI at about 12.15. Waited for the bus and I went to school. Reached at 12.45, went up to locker to get my book and went down to 3rd floor, meet up with PF and SZ. Soon, more and more people come and it is also about time to go for lesson. We went for POA lesson, lesson was on new topic and doing assignment. After POA lesson, we went for BEO lesson. BEO lesson seems so dead and bored.
I guess majority wasn’t paying attention.
Lesson ended at 2.50pm. We went down and went off. EC, a good friend came and fetched me home and waited for me for like one hour to get things done and we went off. Went to AMK, walked around and we lunched at KFC. After lunch, we went to walk about and took a bus down to somewhere his house to get his wife and we went to CWP. Initially plan was to watch ‘Make It Happen’. But they aren’t screening the show so we watched, ‘Mama Mia’ instead.
A great storyline. I find the girl pathetic. Its some romance cum family bonding show, I guess. It seems so much like HSM. Its singing and dancing.
Yes, I have a dream. Everyone else does.
After the show we went home. I feel so tired but doesn’t feel like sleeping. Finally I doze off at 1.30am. :):)
This morning I wake up at 7.15am as my alarm rang but I went back to sleep as I am really tired. Sleep, sleep and sleep. Then I got up at about 8.45am. I rushed to get things done and I went to school. I got no lesson today but I got to go for a one-hour exam. My paper starts at 10am and I reached there at 10.05am. Went to my sit and do my paper, after paper we went off together. Was wanting to go home as my initially plan was to revamp my room but I got drag by them to the pool center. Went there happily with them and played. Still okay and alright.
After playing, we went off. I went home while the rest stayed in school to eat. I took the same bus as EK. :):) Haven’t been seeing him for a very long time.
After alighting at TI, I took a bus home. Reached home at about 3.45pm.

Went to do my thing and surf the net.