Wednesday, September 24, 2008

lovesyou

I am sleepy. :):)
Yesterday night before I can go out and make calls, I got some quarrel at home. I am super pissed off. Didn’t want to elaborate.
I was really frustrated at then, was about to go out but I went in to my room again, took my ez-link card and money and I went off. I went to my grandparent’s place.
I should have go for a run.
Went out at about 7.45pm, reached my grandparent’s place at 8plus. While taking the lift up, I was sort of jam inside, as the life seems to be down. It’s scary at then and I didn’t want to press the bell, LOL. Was stuck inside for like few minutes. I forced the door open.
Went to my grandparent’s place, slack there and talk to them. Was also having my dinner over there. Thanks brother for saving some food for me.
Then we were down there talking and watching TV show.
Everyone was wondering why I was there, hahas.
Went off at about 10.30pm. Reached home at about 11pm.
I didn’t go home; I was at downstairs talking on the phone, for just a few minutes and I went home. Then I went out again to make calls. Talks all the way till about 1am and I went home, was feeling tired but I didn’t go to bed, was doing my thing and playing some game. Went to bed at 3plus, I guess.
Today I wake up at about 12plus, as usual.
I didn’t got up of my bed. I waited for my alarm to ring. Alarm rang at 1pm and I got up, went to do my thing and watch some TV show then off to watch some news and show.
Was damn damn boring. After that I continued packing my room.
Once again, I didn’t finish packing.
Bored.