Thursday, September 25, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I went out at about 12am.
Meet up with somebody which makes me wait and wait for him. And ended up going out so late, LOL.
Went over to a prata shop for dinner cum supper and we went off.
I saw familiar faces when I was there; I saw PK, BT, CH and JX. :):) Nothing much.
After we went off, I went back home. But the journey back wasn’t pleasant. We were talking at my house downstairs. And we went to some other place. A secret place, LOL.
And I went home in the morning while he went to work.
Reached home at like 6.30am, I was very sleepy initially but when I went to wash up and lied down at my bed, I think of many things. Finally, I doze off at 7plus, I supposed. Woke up at about 10 this morning as I couldn’t sleep well and mum came in to my room. I went back to sleep, I was really tired but I couldn’t have a peaceful sleep.
Lastly, I got up at 3pm!! I went to wash up and lied on my bed. Refreshing, recap, flash.
Decide to go for a swim. I get off my bed at 4pm and I went to pack my thing and went out. Reached there at about 5pm and I started to swim, swim for a few laps. Went off at about 8pm. I went home.
I was really tired and sleepy.
Reached home at 8.30pm. Slack and surf the net. Then bath and do my thing.
Got to wash those clothing tomorrow.
My head is heavy. Headaches and sort of fever.
Going to rest. Not feeling well.
Oh, I just got a call from aunty!!:):)

She asked me if I went to swim today, she and uncle went too. They saw me. :):)