Sunday, September 28, 2008

lovesyou

Thursday night I went out at about 10.40pm. Was resting till so soundly but I got to get off my bed and went out.
Waited for everything to be done and I went over to Malaysia.
We went there for dinner cum supper. After eating we went off.
Friday I wake up at 12plus. Went to do my thing and I went off.
Went for lunch at somewhere upper Thomson rd, prata.
After lunch we went off. Again, watched VCD.
This time, I watched for 4plus till 9plus, LOL. That was really long hour.
After watching, went for dinner cum supper at somewhere bedok. And we went to ECP, went to the arcade because I wanted to. :):)
Then went to walk about, slack at somewhere and went home. Reached home at 4am.
Yesterday I wake up at 9.50am as my alarm rang.
I got up, switched off the alarm and I went back to sleep.
The next time I open my eye, it was 11.05am.
I jumped off my bed and went to make calls.
Was supposed to be meeting people at 11am and I was late, late, late.
I went to get things done and we meet up at like 12noon.
Went over to Malaysia, City Square.
Went there for lunch.
After lunch, we went to walk around and we went off at about 6pm. I went back home to change and wash up and went over to WCP, Mac. Went there for dinner
After dinner, we went to slack about and walked around WCP.
Next, we went to KRP.
And lastly, went over to his house and watched the F1 Live.
Went off at about 11.15pm. Was supposed to be meeting some others at YD but in the end didn’t meet so we went to somewhere LP. Slack over there and we went off.
Went for supper at somewhere hougang. Porridge!!
After that we went home. Was at my house downstairs, talking. Then we started to don’t want go home and so went to some place at Sembawang to slack and we went off this morning. I reached home at 5am.
Went to get things done and I am off to bed.
This morning I wake up at about 12.30pm. My alarm haven’t even ring. I set my alarm 1.50pm. :(:(
Woke up and went to do my thing and I am here bogging.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SU YU!!

Perhaps, that was why I hated guy so much.