Tuesday, September 30, 2008

lovesyou

Sunday afternoon I went out.
Went for lunch at my house downstairs and went to EC house. Slack there for a while and we went off.
Suppose to be meeting my mum for dinner but ended up didn’t meet. And so, we went for dinner at ECP.
After that we went to walk about and slack.
Lastly we went to Beancurd city for supper and home.
I was doing my thing and watching some show and I went to bed at about 5 in the morning.
Wake up at 1plus and I went back to bed, the next time I wake up it was already 7pm!!
The first thing I do is to call, and went to get things done. Went out at 7.45pm, to somewhere SK to meet up with some friends then to Malaysia for dinner and back home.
Reached home at around 1am. I didn’t go to bed, I watched some show and do my thing and I went to bed at 6.15am.
Today I wake up at 12plus.
Slack at my bed and got up at about 1pm. Went to do my things and call Edwin. Talked for not even 10minutes and we started to quarrel. Dramatic.
And of course, we hanged up the call. Nothing more to talk.
I went to pack my stuff and went for a swim. Didn’t swim a lot. Wasn’t in the mood.
After swim, I went to NP. Walked about and I saw Eric Lim.
The renovation work is still on. Went off at about 6.30pm.
Reached home at 6.55pm. Came back home and the phone rang. Didn’t know who the caller was because the call is not being picked up.
I went to do my thing and I am now here blogging.
Mum just went off.
Bored at home.

I didn't have time to update my september schedule so I should updates my next month schedule now.
Stay happy, I am a happy girl. :):)