Wednesday, October 08, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JUN HAO!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO GAVIN FONG!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DAVID!!


Last Tuesday night I went out at 8plus.
Thank you.
Meet up with Edwin and we went over to HP and meet up with some friends.

After meeting up, we slack there and they played table pool. Went off after some times and we go over to Kovan. Initial plan was to go to the HK Café for supper cum Gabriel’s birthday celebration. But it was very pack and it’s about 1am at then and we can’t get any sits, so we went off to another place. They suggested going over to another HK café, located along eastcoast, katong rd.
We went there for supper, slack over there.
Service were very bad, food doesn’t seem okay.
Okay, some unhappy stuff happened and we did lodge a complaint but they don’t seems to care. Shouldn’t elaborate more.
I didn’t take any pic. I didn’t bring my cam out.
After eating, we went off.
Went over to ECP, Mac.

Went there for early breakfast, it was 3am at then. After eating, we went off. Slack at somewhere and went off at about 5.30am. The night was really cold and temperature is only 22degree.
Went off and I reached home at like 6am. Went to bed immediately. I was really tired.
Last Wednesday I wake up at about 12.30. Slack at my bed and I got off at about 1.30pm. Went to do my thing and I went out, supposed to be having lunch with my mum but ended up going off. Went over to Malaysia, yes again. Went there for lunch and we went over to Holiday Plaza to walk about. Nothing much, I was tired. Went over to AEON SC at evening time to walk about and we were crapping down there. :):)
And lastly, we went for dinner at STONEGRILL.
Service was okay, but the thing I ordered doesn’t taste nice.
I ordered Salmon Spaghetti but why are there sauce chilli? I don’t understand.
Isn't it supposed to be tomatoes sauce?
I didn’t finish.
After our dinner we went to walk around and back. Didn’t go home as I didn’t want to but I was tired. We went to BP, went there to walk just a distance and we go off.
Went over to Beancurd City for supper and home.
Reached home at about 10.30pm and I doze off before 11pm. Was tired and sleepy. :):)
Last Thursday I wake up at 12plus. Same thing, do my thing and talked on the phone then all the quarrel thing comes again. Thought of going off to my grandparent’s place and I packed my stuff. Before I go out I make a call and I stayed at home. :):)
Was talking to mum and doing my thing.

Went out at 7.25pm with mum. Meet up with Edwin and he fetched my mum to work and we go for dinner at PP. After dinner we went to walk around and went in to Giant.
Went off at about 10pm. Went over to ECP and slack there. And lastly, home.
Tired tired. Reached home at about 11.30pm. Went to do my thing and watched some show. Then I couldn’t get to bed so I was there doing some stuff. I went to bed at about 6 in the morning.
Last Friday I got up at about 12.30pm. All because of the stupid ringing tone and just nice my alarm rang. Dots. I wanna sleep longer.
Wash up, do my thing and slack at home.

Finally, continued with packing of my stuff. Great. Almost done.
Went out at about 6.30pm. Went over to YSCC, meeting some people and I reached there at about 7pm. Meeting at 7.30pm. Was waiting down there. I went over to some memorable place at first. :):)
Hide & Seek. :):)
I hate waiting.
Then went down to the lobby. Waited and we go off. Send some friend home and we went over to Malaysia. Went there for dinner, the same Malay stall. After dinner, we went back. Went over to The Cathay as initially plan was to catch a movie. We were there at like 12, and the show is 2am. I was also tired at then so I didn’t want to watch. We went to walk around and went home. Before going to home we were wanting to go for supper at somewhere upper Thomson rd. We did went there but it was quite pack so we went home.
Thanks God I didn’t go for the movie and the supper.
I was damn damn tired.
Reached home at 1plus, went to do my thing and I went to bed. Sleeping soundly, I supposed.
Last Saturday I wake up at about 12. Was to tired, slack at my bed and get off at 3plus.
Went to wash up and everything then went down to buy dinner.

Went back home at 6.15pm. Bath, have my dinner and went out. Went over to KLP, went to The Coffee Bean, meet up with some friends. Then went over to KFC for dinner then went back to The Coffee Bean to meet up with the rest. Slack over there and we went off at JK. They went over there to have their supper and meet up with more people then we went over to YD. Slack and stayed there for some time and we go off. Send some friends home and meet up with the rest at ECP’s Mac.
Meet up, have our supper cum so-called early breakfast and we go off.
Went back home, and I couldn’t sleep. Even though I was tired and sleepy at first.
Went to watch show, pack my stuff and listen to music. Phoned some people at 5.30am. :):)

Couldn’t sleep, so meet out for breakfast.
Meet up at about 6.15am at my house, waited for me to be done and we go off at about 7am.

Went over to AMK for breakfast at Mac. Left at about 8am and we went to some provision shop. I was tired at then.
Lastly, we went over to Aljunied. Thinking of ways to go get to GBC.

Reached there very early so we went to some place along there and lastly went to church. Just nice my aunty reached. Meet up and we went in for service together.
After service, we went for lunch together.

Service finished at about 11.30am. So, I just slack there, wait for my cousin. His’s Sunday school finished at about 2pm. Meet up with him and we went off. Took a cab down to my grandparent’s place.
I was really tired.
Reached there at about 2.30pm. Slack there till about 4.45pm and I went off. Meet up with EC and went home. I went home to change and we stayed at my house till about 7.30pm. Wanted to sleep but couldn’t sleep. Was really tired. :):)
Went over to J8 to walk around, then we go for dinner and somewhere there. After dinner we went home. Reached home at 10.30pm. Was tired and sleepy. Went back home and I think I sleep within 15minutes.
Monday I wake up at about 12. Slack at my bed then house phone ranged at about 3, I think.

So irritated by the sound.
Hate hate.
Then went to do my thing and go for lunch together with my mum and I go over to my grandparent’s place.
Reached there at 4.45pm. Still tired.
Went to do my thing, talked to my grandma and have my dinner there.
Went off at 7.45pm, went back home. And I went out again.
Went in to Malaysia!! Went to pump petrol, wash car then dinner. :):)
We didn’t eat much. And we went back. Went to somewhere upper Thomson rd for supper. After eating, we go home.
Reached home at about 12.15am.
Went to do my thing and watch some show. Then talk on the phone.
Couldn’t sleep. Listen to songs and watched show.
Went to bed at about 7 in the morning.
Yesterday I wake up at about 3.30pm. Slack at bed and do thing.
Went to wash up and get things done at about 5pm then had my dinner at home. Supposed to be meeting Edwin at Kranji station but last minutes changed. Meet up at my house here instead.

After meeting up, we went over to hougang to meet up with another friend then to Geylang to meet up with the rest and go for dinner together. Went off after dinner. Dinner with them was great and fun. Never ending craps. Went to PP after dinner, went over there to walk around and buy pretzel to eat.
Went off at 9.30pm. Initially was to meet up with Steven but he couldn’t make it so didn’t meet.
We went to somewhere LPR’s car park to slack, go off at about 10.30pm. Went back home.
Reached home, do my things but couldn’t get to sleep so I watched show all the way till morning 6am. And I went to bed. :):)
Wake up at about 3pm today and I went to do my thing and go for lunch with my mum then I went off to meet up with my uncle and we go over grandparent’s place.
I was so bored over here. Nothing to do.
School starting soon. :(:(


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DESMOND!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MCGINN!!