Friday, October 31, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday’s MDP was tired.
First thing wasn’t teaching, was spot-check.
Well, unhappy stuff. Checking for 20minutes.
Back to work. Do our assignment and I go off, waited for the darlings and we go to staffroom to submit our script and we go off.
Lucky enough, I didn’t go off with them. My boy came over and fetch me home. The darlings walked all the way to the transferring bus, busstop. I knew it only today.
Reached home at about 6pm. bath, do my thing and go out at 7pm for dinner. After dinner, go over to his house. Slack down there and wait for him then we go off at like 10plus. Homed.
Reached home pretty early, wanted to use the com but got problem so I just do my thing, talk on the phone till about 12 and I went off to bed at about 1am.
Yesterday I wake up at 5plus, got up and I doze off.
And ended up waking at like 6.30am. But, its still consider early.
I went to get things done and I went to school. I couldn’t afford to skip school, got phrase test-roleplay.
Reached school at 7.50am and happened to meet up with PF, so we went up for lesson together but lecturers wasn’t there yet and I didn’t see any classmate so we just slack down there. soon, more and more people come. Lecturer comes and we went in to the room. Put our stuff and we went to the washroom.
We didn’t really practice but we could remember. Thanks God.
After our role-play we went down to the café to slack. Accompanied some of them to eat and we went to the MLC as it is still early.
Surf the internet and do our thing, then go for lesson. POA lesson, new chapter.
After POA lesson, we go off. I went to MLC with MH as she wanted to print her project’s proposal and I went over there to surf the net. And, she used my token to print her thing. Is a lot. :):)
Anyway, I don’t need it. Still got many token inside, hahas.
We go off at about 12.30pm. Took the same bus home, prepare and get things done and I went out at 3.30pm, went over to NP to meet up with MH and Cindy. All of us reached there on the dot. Great.
We go for lunch. Lunched at Mac and we slack down there. After lunch we talk crap down there and I go off at about 5pm as my mum come to NP to meet up with me. We went to walk around, grab a bite and buy lots of sushi. I got myself a bag too.
We go off at 6.15pm. meet up with my sis and they went to CP while I walked home. reached home, I was really tired so I pack my thing and I wanted to sleep but I couldn’t as I don’t have much time. Went out at 7pm, again. Meet up with my boy, accompanied him home to bath, slack down there, watch show, listen to songs and we go off at about 10.15pm. We went to somewhere my house for dinner cum supper and we go home.
Reached home about 11.15, he came up to my house, slack down there and go off at about 12.30am.
I was really tired. Immediately after he went off, I went to get things done and I doze off. :):)
But, I wake up at 1.45am. Then back to sleep again.
This morning I got up at 7 as my alarm ranged. I went back to sleep and set the alarm to 7.30am. 7.30 my alarm rang again, I got up.
Do my thing and I went out at 8am.
I purposely wants to reached school late as I know MDP wont be doing anything but to my surprise, I reached school at 9, just nice.
Went in to class but only see like one quarter of the class. I slack down there to surf the net and do my thing.
Went down for breakfast at about 10.45.
And our next lesson is at 11am!!
Saw YB down there but I guess he didn’t see us.
After eating, we went up but didn’t get scolded.
POA-SOP was really killing.
People don’t seem happy and I was the one doing it. Sigh.
Ended up my group going off late.
People who wait for me, thank you.
Went off at about 1pm and we go off. Took the same bus as the darlings but they alight first then followed by MH and me. Then the both of us took the same bus home.
I reached home at about 2.30pm, went to bath and initially plan was to sleep as I am really sleepy but I am afraid I might overslept, so I didn’t.
I went to use the com; surf the net.
I got to go now. Got to be late.
Enjoy. :):)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LI JUN!!