Tuesday, November 04, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CHERYL!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BRENDA CHIN!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YUE SENG!!

Friday I went out at 5.15pm, trained down to Kranji MRT station.
Supposed to be meeting at 6pm but Edwin reached at 5.20 and me, 5.40. :):)
Went over to his house after the meetup. Went back to take his stuff and we went to Singapore Flyer. Didn’t take any photos, no cam no phone.
The ride takes 30minutes but it seems like 5minutes for me, LOL.
After the ride we went off. Went over to OA road for dinner, then we went over to his house to slack till like 2am and we go off. Went back home.
Saturday I wake up at 10plus, back to sleep and got up at about 12plus. Supposed to be meeting YR but ended up didn’t meet. I stayed at home the whole day, do my thing, and surf the net.
Screaming, shouting. Over.
Edwin came over at about 4. Stayed at my house to watch show, surf net; watch funny stuff and go off at about 6.30pm. We go for dinner at my house downstairs, after dinner we went over to his house, which was about 7.45 at then and our initial plan was to take those necessary thing and go for car wash but something not so good happened. We went only go into his house at like 8.20pm. After he takes all the thing, we go off. Went over for car wash and we spent about 1.5hours down there washing.
After washing, went back up to his house as he wants to bath. Waited for him again.
After the bathing, we went off. Went over to JK to meet up with Nicholas and slack down there, then another friend, Jonathan, comes. Went off after some time. We went over to YD, slack down there. As usual. Then, more and more people come. Went off at about 2.30am, reached home at 2.45am. I was like, so hungry at then. :(:(
Went to bed at 4plus in the morning. :):)
Sunday I got up at 10plus, do my thing and I went down to eat with my mum. After eating we went back home, I was so tired, went home to slack not even 5minutes and I got a call. Went off. Meet up.
Went over to CP as we wanted to walk about, we went to the library at first then shop around and went over to RSH to find HR, after that we went off. Went over to my grandparent’s place, slack down there and we go off at 5plus. Initially plan was to go Marina Barrage but due to the rain, we didn’t go. We went over to his house to slack till about 9.30pm and we go for dinner at somewhere near his house. After dinner, we went off.
Yesterday I got up at 6plus and I slack till about 7.30am. I was too tired.
I got up, get things done and I went off. Board the bus at about 8am and I reached school at a9sharp, went in to the class but didn’t see a lot of people and Miss Leng haven’t started teaching. We just slack down there, surf the net and talk. Doing assignment and off. After MDP lesson, we go off. Went down for SW lesson, changed and go for run. Then, sit down there and got lecture by the lecturer. We went off at about 11.30am even though the lesson is supposed to be finish at 12.30pm. Then we went off and came to know that someone in the toilet needs helps. Went over to help and I went to cafe2 with the darlings as they wants to eat. After eating, we went off, while going out of the café, Mr Lau came in and say thank you to me. That was rare. I am glad.
I went over to MLC with two of the darlings while the rest went to other place. We went over there as MH wanted to do project and WC and me going over to use com. Soon, the rest come over, all don’t seems happy. Giving attitude. Its over. :):)
We went off when it is about time. Went for our BEO lesson on presentation. I find my group presentation okay. After presenting, we go off. Took a bus down with them and homed. It was having a heavy rain at then and I didn’t have umbrella with me. Reached home at like 4.30pm. Went to do my thing and slack down there. YR came over at about 8.45 as we wanted to do and discuss project stuff, I didn’t wants to go out that’s why I asked her over. We discuss and agreed to it then watch some TV show and she go off at 9.30pm, Edwin came over at about 9.45 and we watch the show till 10 and go off.
Okay, I don’t want to elaborate unhappy thing, didn’t want to remember.
Last night I went to bed at like 1plus.
This morning I got up at about 6 but I was too tired and I went back to sleep and decides to skipped POA lesson. I msged to the darlings and WC decides to skip also, LOL.
I went back to sleep and got up at 8.45, went to get things done and I went out.
Reached school at 10.20am, which is still very early. I went to meetups with the rest and we just slack about and go for lesson when its about time. Went for PM1 lesson and submit the project thing. Do the report thing and we go off. Dismissed at 11.45am and I went to MLC to surf the net and do thing and I am now posting this in MLC as Edwin is meeting me at 1pm and its still early.:):)