Wednesday, October 29, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BENJAMIN CHAN!!

Last Monday after MDP lesson, we went for the SW theory test.
The test question were like, lame question.
I scored 23/30. :):)
After test, we went down for break, went over to cafe1 to accompany YR to buy thing to eat, then went over to NOODS as WC wants to lunch at there. After lunched, we went up to meet up with the rest at 3rd floor and we went off for BEO lesson, and lastly POA lesson.
A long day. Tired.
Took a bus home, reached home at 6plus.
Went out again at night to my grandparent’s place. Stayed there for awhile and we went off to ECP, go off at about 11.45 to meet his friend, CY.
And lastly, home.
Tuesday I wake up at 5.30am as my alarm ranged.
Too tired and I slack down there.
Got up, get things done and went off to school. Reached school at 7.50am, went up to meet up with the darlings and went for lesson. Were having POA lesson, followed by BEO lesson and lastly, PM1 lesson. PM1 were having test, I did study a little but the test was open book test.
After the test, we went off. I was really tired.
Went home and I fall asleep.
Sleeps all the way till 5plus, I got up and slack and I get off of my bed at about 8pm. got up, wash up then went down to the AXS machine to do some payment, after that I went home to prepare and I went out at 10.30pm.
Meet up with my boy and we go over to his house to wait for him to change and we go off to upper Thomson rd for dinner cum supper. After eating, we went to LPR and off we go.
Reached home at 12lplus. Wash up, do my thing and talk on the phone then went to bed at 1plus.
Wednesday I wake up at 8.30am. Got up and I went to get things done and went off to school. Reached school at 10.45am, went up to meet the darlings and we go for lesson. First lesson were BEG and it seems like peoples and not really happy.
Well, project stuffs.
After BEG lesson, we went for POA lesson, new chapter. I didn’t bring my book, left it at home and I went to takes PK book. :):)
After POA lesson, I went off with YR to cafe2. Meet up with the darlings over there and have over lunch there.
Oh, saw JH over there too.
I would say I got a great time down there having lunch. After lunch, we went to meet up with the guys and slack down there, then went for lesson when it is about time. BEO lesson, doing assignment. My assignment is marked!! :):)
After BEO lesson, were having MDP lesson. Same lab.
I done with my stuff and I went to surf the net. Finished at 4.30pm but wait for the rest and we go off at about 4.45pm. Took the same bus off with the darlings.
I reached home at about 5.45pm, went to bath and do my thing, I slack down there.
Charged my ipod and listen to fm.
Went out at 7plus, went over to Malaysia.
Going there for the same purpose.
And back to Singapore.
Went back home and stayed at my house till 12.30 and he go off. :):)
Friday I didn’t went to school. I skipped school.
I wake up at 6.30am, went to wash up, prepare and get things done and meet up with my Edwin at 7.15am, accompanied him for consultation and we go for breakfast at AMK then walked around and off to his house.
Stayed at his house to watch show and slack then we go off at 7plus. Go off to my house, I bathed and do my thing and we go for dinner at somewhere my house there, then went to JK to meet up with the others. They have their dinner over there, and we go over to YD. Chit chatting, slack.
And Edwin sort of psycho us to AMK for table pool as his friend is over there.
If given a choice, I wouldn’t have go. But, I got no choice.
Went back to his house to parked his car first and we takes Nicholas’s car down. Quarreling and unhappy thing at the carpark.
I think I shouldn’t elaborate much.
Still, I think we aren’t at fault.
After the parking, we went to meet up with Edwin friends.
They played a few rounds of table pool and go off.
Go back to Edwin house to take his car and went off.
Went over to my house and stay till 5 in the morning and he go off. :):)
I went to wash up and off to bed.
Saturday I got up at 12plus, slack at my bed and I got up to wash up and do my thing.
Meet up with my boy at my house.
He got my cakes.
Thank you.
Strawberry cake for my breakfast.
Stayed at my house to watch show and we go off at 7pm, fetched my mum to work and we go off for dinner.
I saw PK over there but I guess he didn’t see me.
Have our dinner and we go off.
Went to NP, the new NP!!
Still under construction.
We went to walk around and go off at 9plus, accompanied him back to his house, as he wanted to bath. Stayed at his house till 10.20pm and we go over to YD to meet up with the rest. Same thing, slack down there.
Suddenly, some suggests going for supper. Decided to have it at Changi and so we go over. After the eating, talking and all the fun, we go off.
Came back to my house. Stayed down there to talk and slack.
He goes off at about 6.30am. :):)
Sunday I got up at 12plus. Slack at my bed and went to get things done.
Cake again for my breakfast.
Lychee martini cake.
Prepared and go off. Went out at about 3.30pm.
Waited for the bus for about 20minutes.
Ended up meeting late with YR.
After the meetups, we went in for table pool but it was very pack at then so we decide to have our name in the waiting list. Then we went to the bowling center but they got some sort of competition going on. Wanted to play the $1 table pool but got to wait. We went to the arcade and I wasted for 2dollars there. Play all the stupid game, which I don’t know how to play, LOL.
Went to the bowling center again and wasted again 2dollars on the stupid game machine. And lastly, we go for table pool. Left at about 6pm, my boy come and fetch me home.
Thank you.
Went back home to watch the VCD and slack down there.
Went out at 9.30pm.
Went over to his house, as he wanted to bath then we go for dinner at AMK.
After dinner, we went back to his house to watch TV show and slack down there.
He went to sleep perhaps he is too tired. Sigh.
We go off at about 2.15am, went home.
Reached home at about 2.40am. I went to do my thing and talked on the phone, went to bed at 5 in the morning.
Monday I wake up at 10.15am. Bored.
Got up, do my thing, started to pack my stuff; clear my table, wipe the floor, mop the floor, pack my thing.
Slack down there and talk to my cousin and listen to songs cum watching show then went to prepare. Edwin came up to my house at about 12, then wait for my mum and we go off. Went down to have our breakfast and we go off to my grandparent’s place.
Reached there at 1plus. Nothing to do. We just slack down there, talk.
They were playing mahjong.
I left at 4plus. Went over to HM for lunch cum early dinner and we go off. Went over to my house to slack and watch some show and we go out at 9.45pm, together with my sis. Went over to Han’s for dinner cum supper and we go off. Reached home at about 11pm. Slacked at my house till 12 to watch Amazing Race and he goes off.
Yesterday I wake up at 5.45 in the morning.
Slack at my bed and I got up at about 6.
Forget about going for POA lesson. Headache. Tired.
Wake up at 8am and I drop the thought of going to school.
Was really and feeling damn no strength.
Talked to my mum and I went back to bed.
Got up at 11plus and I went to do my thing, stayed at home the wholeday doing the internet connection thing.
Watched the VCD then I haven’t finish that day.
Finished at about 6.30am, I went to do my thing and went out at 7plus with my mum and sis for dinner. After dinner, we went back home. Watch TV show and get things down. Went out at about 9.15pm, meet up with Edwin and accompanied him for dinner.
He doesn’t seem happy.
Many thing happening.

We went to CP for dinner, went to walk around and home.
Reached home at about 11.
I do my thing, watch some show and talked on the phonw till about 1am and I went to bed.
This morning, I wake up at 8plus, slack and get things done and I took a bus down to TI.
Took the same bus as my bestfriend, Kevin Soh.
Happened to meet up with YR and MH over there. Talk and waited for Joelin and we headed to school. Took the same bus as JX, haven't been seeing him fr a long time.
Reached school at 10.45am. Slack and go for BEG lesson.
After BEG, we go for POA lesson. POA were having test and after that we go off to the 3rd floor.
Slack down there during our break time and we go for lesson.
BEO lesson. Lesson just ended.
MDP lesson starting. :):)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN CHIA!!