Monday, October 20, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DAMIAN NG!!

Friday after the break, we have POS-SOP lesson. WC and me were suppose to be writing the script but ended up JW and me writing. After finished, we went off. I took a bus down to TI, while waiting for bus I saw NK!! Didn’t see him for a long time, hahas.
Took the same bus as him.
Reached home at 2plus, went to do my thing and mete up with my boy at about 6pm, then we headed to RP and to my grandparent’s place. Slack down there and have our dinner there. Went off at about 10, went to meet up with the cousin then to JK for supper and to YD to meet up with the rest.
John came too, just awhile and he went off.
We also go off after some time and went to eat and lastly, home. Couldn’t remember what time I reach home.
Saturday I wake up at 12plus, went to prepare and meet up with Edwin. Supposed to be meeting at 1pm but delay and delay. Ended up meeting at 2.30pm.
Meetups and we go over to HM. Went over there for lunch and walk around. After that we went to my grandparent’s place, were slaking down there; watching show, surfing the net…
Went off at 8.30, go over to Tampines’s Courts to meet up with some friends and we went to meet up with others and some other place and we went to ECP, went there for supper. After supper, some suggests going to some place to take photos their cars and so we go. Somewhere Punggol.
Went off at 12.30am, went back home, do my thing and sleep. :):)
Yesterday I wake up at 9am, slack at my bed till about 9.30am and I decide to get off of my bed although my alarm is set as 10am. Got up, washup, do my thing, listen to songs pack my stuff and I am ready to go off.
Went out at 11.30,and go off to Malaysia.
Pump petrol, wash car and lunch!!
Lunched at Mac. Unpleasant event.
Back to Singapore, went over to my grandparent’s place.
Went out at night. Dinner out.

Meet up with sis and her guy at PP station and we go off to meet the rest.
Went to celebrate a naughty boy, DAMIAN NG birthday.
After dinner, we had the celebration and lastly, off.

Went off to ECP, walk about and slack down there. Go off at 11.30pm.
Reach home at 12plus, washup, talk on the phone and off to bed at 2am.
This morning I wake up at 6.30am. Alarm ranged.
Tired tired.
Prepare and go off at 7.30am, saw JW and HL at the busstop, took the bus down to school. Reach school at 8.45, slack down there with the darlings and went for lesson at 9am.
Were having MDP, publisher. Done with my stuff.
Going off for next lesson soon.
I am having monday blue. :(:(