Friday, October 17, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday I went off for dinner at 7plus.
Send my grandparent home after dinner and went over to my house to take passport and we headed to Malaysia. Went home at 12plus, was really tired.
Went to sleep immediately, headaches.
Yesterday I wake up before my alarm rang. Set my alarm at 7.30am and I wake up at about 7am but I don’t decide to go school. Bad girl. I slack at home and do my thing, supposed to be meeting my boy at 6.30pm but he got to work late so we agreed to meet at 9.30pm and lastly, delay to 10.15pm.
We meet up and accompanied him home to bath then we went for supper at somewhere AMK, after eating we head home.
I was having gastric pain, damn painful.
I went home pretty late, not because he sends me home late. Is due to some other stuff.

I call him the whole night all the way till morning, didn’t really sleep well, and was half sleep half awake.
I wake up at 6.30am.
Finally I got a call this morning at about 7am. Relief.
Went out at 7.30am and headed to TI, reached there at 8.30am, saw lots of policecars, civildefence and fireengine. I supposed there were fire earlier on.

Bus came and I board,reached school at 8.50am.
Talke with the darlings and went for lesson, was supposedto be having MDP but there were nothing to do as most of us has finished so we just slack down there and surf the net.

Was feeling down, thanks PF for comforting and thanks Sodiq for the cheering.
Right now, I am just waiting for next lesson to starts. Its still early.
Some of them went down for break for next lesson is 11am.
Bored.