Wednesday, October 15, 2008

lovesyou

Sunday I went for dinner with my family at Bedok, a restaurant.
A restaurant that didn’t serve nice food didn’t have nice service. I won’t bother to be going back again.
After dinner, we went off. Send my brother and his girl back, then send my mum home and to my house. Reached home at about 10.30pm. Was tired.
Went to do my thing and watch the TV show. Edwin went off at 12.
Monday I wake up at about 6.30am, went to do my thing, talked on the phone and I went off. While waiting for the bus, I saw Benjamin. The bus came and I board, he didn’t board. Guess he is waiting for Kevin. Reached school at 8.30am, slack down there with YR, WC and WQ. Go off for lesson at 9am.
First lesson was MPD, on publisher. First assignment, done and we went off. Was supposed to be having SW lesson, we did go but didn’t see anyone and didn’t see Mr Lau, that’s why we went off. We went to CH as YR wanted to eat. We went to the pool center to book the pool table then we went to CH together and have our lunch, saw JW over there.

And we went to walk about then went to the library to slack.
Went off at about time, went up for next lesson and we comes to know that our BEO teacher changed. Changed to Ms Elaine Yap. :):)
Had our BEO lesson and followed by POA, BEO lesson was fun, we were talking and talking of those drama stuff and the storyline of a show, POA lesson were revealing our result and some teaching. And lastly, home. Lesson ends at about 4plus, I went to TM together with YR to walk about and we went off. Reached home at 6.30pm. Went to do my thing and went out to meet up with my boy. Meet ups and we went to BV to collect the stickers and we went to walk around, have our dinner there and we went to somewhere his house to paste the sticker. Then we went up to his house to watch the DVD and went off at 12plus, went back home. I was really tired. Reached home at about 1am and I went to bed immediately, was just too tired. Someone called me at 1.20am, I did pick up the call but I was just so tired.
Tuesday I wake up at 5plus, went to prepare and went to school. Reached school at 7.45am and I only see YR, the two of us were talking down there. And we went for lesson at 8am. Lesson was alright. After POA, we went for BEO lesson. BEO lesson was on the ppt thing, I think we are almost done although we kept on talking but we still do the task given. After BEO lesson we were supposed to be going for PM1 lesson but we decide to skip, we didn’t go for the lesson as majority isn’t going.
I went off and meet up with Edwin.
He buys this for me!!

Thank you.
He send me home, wait for me to change and get things done then we go for lunch together. After lunched, he accompanied me to the Chinese clinic for acupuncture and he went off as he got to go back to his office. After the acupuncture thing, I went off alone and on my way back, it was having a heavy rain, I got no choice so I took a cab back.
Reached home, rest and went out again at about 4.30pm. Went to somewhere AMK to buy the cakes and went to my grandparent’s place. Slack down there and soon, more and more people comes. We were playing with damian, LOL.
Went off at about 8pm, went to his house to park his car and we take a cab down to find his boss and take the car, then we went to CWP to catch a movie; The House Bunny. The show was touching and funny.
After watching, it was 11.30pm, and we went straight home.
Wash up and I went to bed.
Today I wake up at 7.30am although lesson starts at 11am. Done with my thing and I went out at 8.15am, reached school at about 9.30am. Waited for YR as she is having her breakfast then we went to the pool center to meet up with the rest. I only play one game, too many people. And we got to go.
Went up for lesson, BEG. After that we went for POA lesson, after that we went for break at cafe2 as I had not been there since the opening, initially we just want to have a look at the new cafe2 but was tempted by the things there. I remember going to a particular stall and majority we order isn’t available and is on their menu. I order thing from the Japanese stall, quite nice.


After lunch, we went up for BEO lesson, BEO lesson was on taking back the test paper and going through. And next will ne MDP Lesson, second assignment. I am done. Went off at 4.30pm, took a bus down to BI and went to my grandparent’s place.
Reached there at about 5plus.
Going off soon. Dinner.