Thursday, November 20, 2008

lovesyou

Monday we left MLC at 1pm.

Went down to café1 for lunch. After lunch, we went up to 4th floor and wait for lesson to start. Went for BEO lesson at 2pm. Going through assignment and doing revision.

BEO lesson is really pathetic, 9 students attend, out of 41 students.

Went back home after BEO lesson. Took the same bus as MH darling.

Really had a great time talking with her.

Reached home at about 5.30pm.

Watched TV show and I went to bed at 6.45pm. I was too tired.

Got up at about 7.45pm.

Went to washup and do my thing. Meet up with my boy over my house at 8.45pm.

Went off at about 10pm, went to meet some other people and we went to SB.

Really enjoy the breeze. :):)

Went off at about 12mn. Reached home at 12.30mn. do my thing and I went to bed at about 2am.

Tuesday I didn’t went to school.

Having stomach cramps. Really painful.

Got up at 10plus and I slacked down there. Get off of my bed at about 12.30, went to do my thing and I went out at 1.30pm. took a bus down to NP as I need to do something.

Was indeed having a real pain feeling. Feeling terrible.

Meet up with my boy over there at 3.15pm and we went over to his house. Stayed over there till 8.30pm and we went to AMK Hub.

Went there to walk about and go off at like 9.45pm.

Went back to my house to slack and he go off at 11pm. I went to do my thing and watch TV show.

Went to bed at 3plus. Can’t sleep well.

Yesterday I didn’t went to school as well. Not well.

Got up at about 7.30am and I went back to sleep.

Get off at 12plus and I went to do my thing. Stayed at home the whole day. Meet up with my boy at 7.45 over my house, initially meeting time is 6.45pm. :(:(

Stayed at home till 8.15pm then we go off.

Went over to Tampines Giant. Went in to walk about and buy thing.

Then we went over to CA. send people off and we went back home.

Reached home at 12.

Went to do my thing and I went to bed at about 1.30am.

This morning I got up at 8am as my alarm ranged. Then I slacked down there till about 8.30am and I went to get things done and headed to school.

Reached school just nice, 10am.

Go for POA lesson, 10am to 12noon.

After POA lesson, I went down for lunch with JW and WQ.

After lunch they went off while I went to MLC to surf the net and do my thing.

Right now, I am still surfing the net on doing some stuff.