Thursday, November 20, 2008

lovesyou

Allow me to post this.
I am posting this for the sake of Jia Wen.

Rule1.People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule2.Tag 1 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. Those people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending to other people.

1. Do you feel blessed?
Yes. I feel very blessed.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Yes. Age doesn’t matter.

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
I supposed.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Haven’t thought of that yet. Lets talk about it when the time come.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
No way. I won’t. Btw, my bestfriend is a guy and is attached.
6. Which is more blessed?
Loving someone or being loved?Being loved is always a blessed thing. Loving someone is tough.
7. List out your favourite songs.
I don’t have any specific favourite song.
8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
I will be sad. But I won’t do anything as there’s nothing I can do. Loving someone doesn’t mean being together, just wish them happiness.
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yes. Lots lots of thing.
10. What makes you sad?
When people walked out of me.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Very blessed.
12. Who is currently most important people to you?
No particular people. All is important.
13. What is the most important thing in your life?

My eyesight.
14. Would rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I would want to be single and rich. (After much thoughts)
15. What is your favourite color?
White, pink, brown.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Will give all but not too much. Too much hurt, too much pain.
17. How do you want your partner to treat you?
I will want my partner to treat my extremely nice. Hahas.
18. Would you forgive & forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
Yes, I will. Let bygone be bygone. Don’t live in the past. Don’t live in regrets.
19. What do you want to tell the person you love?
Secret. Shouldn’t be saying it here, LOL.
20. What type of person will you fall in love with?

I couldn’t describe what type of person I will fall for. But when feeling comes, that’s the one.

Now passing this down to Kevin. Sorry.