Friday, November 21, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday left MLC at about 6pm.
Went down outside co-op, do my thing and I went off at 6.30pm.
Waited for Edwin till like 7pm.
Went back to my house. Bathed and get things done then went for dinner and to his house. Reached his house at about 9.30pm, which is quite late. Stayed down there till 11.45pm and we went off. Went over to CP as he wants to deposit money and me buying drink, and back home.
Reached home at about 12.30. Went to do my thing and slacked down there, talking to mum till about 2am and we went to bed.
This morning, I got up at about 7.30am as my alarm ranged. Then I slacked down there, get things done and I went out at about 8.30am. Waiting down there for my boy. Meet up and we headed to school. Reached school at 9.40, saw WC and we went up together.
No lesson, Miss Leng was giving us back money and we are off for break till 11am.
We went to café3 as she wanted to but doesn’t really like the thing over there so we went down to café2. Went to the snack bar to buy some stuff to eat.
Eh, don’t taste very nice.
After eating we went back to the lab. Wasn’t having lesson, was just waiting for next lesson to start and we were surfing the net, talking. :):)
Then 11am, Mdm Siti came in and we got our POA mock test. Don’t really know how to do. I finished at about 12, went off with WC. She went off and I went over to MLC but MLC is closed so I went to LRC instead and I find it so difficult booking a com here.
System was like, not available/ in use.
And majority of the system are like not operating at all.
I spend like half an hour to get myself a proper com.
Surf the net, do my thing.
Going off soon.